Cruise Control

ICE, Equipment, Options
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Alleycat I would be surprised if there is not a simple setting that you can change to get the digital display to show mph.
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

[quote="TC3"]Alleycat I would be surprised if there is not a simple setting that you can change to get the digital display to show mph.[/QUOTE]
No there isn't unfortunately. As Richard knows my Yeti has just been traded in and it was a subject often brought up on Yeti forums of not having this facility. You were stuck with the metric speed reading like it or not
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

[quote="jonceebee"][quote="TC3"]Alleycat I would be surprised if there is not a simple setting that you can change to get the digital display to show mph.[/QUOTE]
No there isn't unfortunately. As Richard knows my Yeti has just been traded in and it was a subject often brought up on Yeti forums of not having this facility. You were stuck with the metric speed reading like it or not[/QUOTE]As Jon says the only way to change the KM/H digital reading is to have the car changed to "Australia" and that has to be done by someone with access to VCDS.It can't be done directly in the car through "driver" controls, which is an oddity.
Nissan no more...
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

I think a variation of 1 MPH is usual....my Merc did that which did have a digital speedo and analogue one too.Just seems strange that the QQ can vary by as much as 3 MPH..that's a big difference % wise at "cough", "cough" 70.I'm not sure if there is another button/method of returning back to the preset speed...I'll have a play at the weekend.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="AlleyCat"][quote="jonceebee"][quote="TC3"]Alleycat I would be surprised if there is not a simple setting that you can change to get the digital display to show mph.[/QUOTE]
No there isn't unfortunately. As Richard knows my Yeti has just been traded in and it was a subject often brought up on Yeti forums of not having this facility. You were stuck with the metric speed reading like it or not[/QUOTE]As Jon says the only way to change the KM/H digital reading is to have the car changed to "Australia" and that has to be done by someone with access to VCDS.It can't be done directly in the car through "driver" controls, which is an oddity.[/QUOTE]
Blimey in this day and age with all this tech that feature is not readily available. Then again the new QQ has no auto locking feature so... every car has its quirks
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Colin563

Post by Colin563 »

Why does it say in the spec brochure that

It has speed sensitive auto locking feature listed under safety
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Which brochure? From my understanding the original brochure as been superseded and a number of things changed or removed.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
Colin563

Post by Colin563 »

It's in the black & white brochure with the specs & equipment the car comes with
Contigo

Post by Contigo »

Speed sensitive auto locking is pretty standard on most cars these days and even if it has been disabled a quick record can enable it wither via OBDII or dealer visit.I am 99.9% sure that none of the Qashqai variants have adaptive cruise.
Current Cars: QQ 1.5 DCi Tekna, Maserati 3200GT, Mini Cooper S

Contigo

Post by Contigo »

Current Cars: QQ 1.5 DCi Tekna, Maserati 3200GT, Mini Cooper S