Send to Car and things

ICE, Equipment, Options
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Have to say I don't have these issues, fortunately, but I do have a squeaky drivers wheel when at lower speeds which is driving me nuts..There is the odd rattle now and then but they seem to go quickly.I've also had a front parking sensor that decides there is something in the way..so when driving over a certain speed it was fine but as soon as you dropped to like 3 miles and hour it beeped. It has only done this once but even turning the car off, getting out, cleaning the sensors and then starting it again didn't resolve it....it was just magically fixed the next time I got in it.Yesterday I also had an issue where the media centre would not switch on at all. I had to switch the car off and back on again before it would do anything.I'm sure some of these things are just a new car settling down..I've had one-off issues on other cars before and they haven't ever reappeared.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014

TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="Wiimii"] [quote="TC3"] Wiimii make sure you kick up a fuss about the paint marks and scratch on the dash. These must have been done by whoever prepared your car for pickup.[/QUOTE] I have done, I take it back on Friday [/QUOTE]
Good and I hope they resolve the issues for you
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Going back on subject. I have managed the Send to Car feature from my mobile using Google Maps with no problem, but can't get it to work from my home desk computer or laptop.
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Wheelie Bealie

Post by Wheelie Bealie »

Managed it from a desktop but not tried it from my mobile!
2014 1.5dCi Tekna (Manual)
bosley711

Post by bosley711 »

I went to dealers to check on my delivery, all is good.

Whilst there i played around with a Tekna, the mirrors do not fold when you lock the doors, there is a button near the mirror adjustments. Press this and the mirrors will fold. Car does not have to be running.The literature says in the Acenta spec " Convenience" Electric folding door mirrors.Does not mention them to be automatic So no problem with specs from Acenta up .
1.5 DCI Tekna in Gun Metal,Illuminated Side Bars, Hood Deflector, Removable Towbar, British Bulldog riding shot gun
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

[quote="bosley711"]I went to dealers to check on my delivery, all is good.

Whilst there i played around with a Tekna, the mirrors do not fold when you lock the doors, there is a button near the mirror adjustments. Press this and the mirrors will fold. Car does not have to be running.The literature says in the Acenta spec " Convenience" Electric folding door mirrors.Does not mention them to be automatic So no problem with specs from Acenta up .[/QUOTE]Well apart from it would be nice if they did fold automatically lol
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
bosley711

Post by bosley711 »

so very true

1.5 DCI Tekna in Gun Metal,Illuminated Side Bars, Hood Deflector, Removable Towbar, British Bulldog riding shot gun
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

I dunno a state of art high tech car you would of assumed auto folding mirrors a little like heated front screens maybethey do make a point of how tech ( i key etc ) we wouldnt look to check if it has central locking we sort of just take minimum things as standardI notice people on the forum have made kits to enable this to work and selling them, its fair to say Nissan could of implemented the same thing for under a tenner more when building
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

I have found the manual folding mirrors a bonus as the QQ would not pass through my garage entrance with the mirrors out. So I drive up to the door fold them in and then out again when in to judge the width against the inner wall. With my previous Yeti the mirrors would fold in with the ignition off, but as soon as the ignition was back on come out again.Luckily the Yeti mirrors were somewhat smaller than the QQ ones so it was not a problem. The extra 34mm width of the QQ was not the real concern but add on the massive QQ mirrors and it certainly was
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

When my car was delivered on Friday 28 Feb I had to put the car in the garage overnight. At the time I didn't realise the mirrors folded and it was very tight getting the car in probably about a half an inch either side to spare I remember thinking reversing out in the morning was going to be fun.Told my wife and she said Polly our sales lady who delivered the car had showed us the button for the folding mirrors while I was busy not listening as per!!!!
1.5DCi Tekna Storm White 19in Silver Ibiscus Alloys, Illuminated Side Bars, Crossover Pack, Chrome Premium Pack, Black Body Mouldings, Mudguards, Chrome Wing Mirrors, White Alloy Gators