Send to Car and things

ICE, Equipment, Options
Wiimii

Post by Wiimii »

Can I ask if anyone in the UK has actually got sent to car working.I have been trying for nearly 2 weeks after paying money for the app, and now Nissan say it wont work with the new QQ?This seems to be another miss selling query along with the folding wing mirrors and speeds sensitive door locking which I am sure appeared in the first spec and brochure for the new car but now have mysteriously disappeared from the new brochures.I'm beginning to think it was a mistake buying the new QQ.
Wiimii2014-03-16 12:03:58

Maldives

Post by Maldives »

Agree, biggest gripes are the non existent auto door mirrors and auto lock at speed features. Why these were forgotten is puzzling. Also discovered an irritating rattle from the rear seats which I have to sort this week as it's driving me insane!!!!
Wiimii

Post by Wiimii »

A new problem thousands of micro scratches in the paint work that can only be seen when in the sunshine. The back passenger side door grip has all pushed in and broken we have found water in the wheelwell in the boot A 6 inch scratch in the dashboard next to the window, no indication that the rear seat belts have not been engaged when passages are sat in the back. And getting a bit fed up to say that it is £22,000 car.
Wiimii2014-03-16 19:35:48
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Hang on have I missed something/Are Nissan saying now that the accenta premium no longer has folding mirrors?that for me was a specific requestand the app for the send to car are Nissan charging for this?worried
Wiimii

Post by Wiimii »

No,it still has but they were supposed to auto fold when the doors are locked .
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Donkey it does have folding mirrors which are operated by pressing a switch
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Cheers guys had a big leap in stomachin my case the car wont fit up drive unless i fold the passenger mirror in so ive got max room on drivers sideI can live with a manual push button although as said a high spec car realy should have these featuresVery suprised the rear seat belt indicators are not fitted considering the market type of people the cars aimed at
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Oh dear Wiimii. Thats very worrying. It sounds to me like they're rushing them through at the expense of a proper quality control. Its also seems like they've concentrated on the highfalutin gadgets and dropped the simple but essential safety features.
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Wiimii make sure you kick up a fuss about the paint marks and scratch on the dash. These must have been done by whoever prepared your car for pickup.
TC32014-03-17 07:57:08
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Wiimii

Post by Wiimii »

[quote="TC3"] Wiimii make sure you kick up a fuss about the paint marks and scratch on the dash. These must have been done by whoever prepared your car for pickup.

[/QUOTE]

I have done, I take it back on Friday