J11 Battery charging system problem

ICE, Equipment, Options
brianthelian

Post by brianthelian »

if this picture has come out it should show my trolley jack mod. the rubber is a suspention buffer from a heavy van. the one with the flat top lifts the j11 rear with 4 handle pumps. It is located to the dome cup underneath the rear coil spring. they cost me 5euros each from the spanish car breakers they are very tough the groove needs to be exactly the same depth as the original jack because the flatsthat are either side of the groove become supports as well (i think ) tru measuring the fitting to look. the front of thr car needs lifting conventionally as there are no direct lifting points that i can see.

WP_20150801_16_23_03_Pro.jpg

brian

brianthelian

Post by brianthelian »

sorry my foto was wrong
brian
brianthelian

Post by brianthelian »

i wrote about the van buffers that i modded. one for grooved for the front and the other flat for under the rear coil spring it fits in the dome

WP_20160401_17_56_03_Pro__highres.jpg

brian
brianthelian

Post by brianthelian »

MY trolley jack tray scroll down for more fotos

WP_20160613_003 1.jpg

brian
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

brianthelian, your posts seem to be making their way into the wrong section. You could do with moving them or starting new posts.
brianthelian

Post by brianthelian »

gumdaddy you are right but put this as a new post the title is not for electrics i followed trolley jack
brian
eljuero

Post by eljuero »

Just had the battery replacement under warranty (8/2015 QQ). They said this is a common problem with QQ and replaced it with some other battery brand. The old battery crashed just under their nose.
1.6 DIG-T TEKNA BLACK
Aanonymoss

Post by Aanonymoss »

Where is The sensor to The battery?
What do The car do if it been taking off?
brianthelian

Post by brianthelian »

hi i am in Torrevieja spain ,my battery fem dated june 2015 was failing on my j11 desesel , i have a fitted volt meter next to the constant cig lighter in front of the gear lever. saterday i called nissan who sent a jumpstarter man, it failed 2 days later to start the car. ihe next jumpstart from nissan breakdown sent and followed me to nissan in Torrevieja. the engineer put a portable battery tester and the tester said replace battery. he did (not the famos italian fem fam that allways causes trouble, because i have a gaurantee and the car is 1year and8months old it was free. alsothe engineer put a bracket on the rear felt wheel arch. stationary i have 12.5 v
on the voltmeter untill it automatically switches off. it was NEVER ABOVE 12.1v from new.(6months old) i am glag i took the 5 year gaurantee! if someone wants info how to fit a voltmeter from the armrest cig lighter socket send me a WhatsApp n/o . i dont promis to reply to evryone i cant send fotos to this at present respects brian
brian
duncho

Post by duncho »

Update after 2.5y of driving this car

So called "VOLTAGE VARIABLE CONTROL SYSTEM" should ensure that the battery charge is as efficient as possible to ensure extended battery life. However, the system seems not working properly which results in constantly undercharge car battery. Minimum required charge voltage for EFB lead-acid battery is 13.2V. As you may notice, the voltage drops down to 11.86V (measured by calibrated voltmeter).

https://youtu.be/1HSIRI9fkqM
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!