anyone used connect system?

ICE, Equipment, Options
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

I got the Nissan Connect working with no problems. You need to log onto the Nissan Portal, enter your VIN number which is in the front of your service booklet. Set up your email address and set a password.You will get an activation email from Nissan, click on the button to activate and it will give you instructions on what to do next.Download the Nissan Connect app. on your phone (mines an Android ) switch on Bluetooth on your phone, go to the car, tap the Bluetooth/phone icon on the screen, make sure you open the Nissan Connect app on your phone, the radio and the phone will talk to each other and ask you to accept, when you have done this after a few minutes the Facebook and Google applications start working on the car screen
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors

stephen160

Post by stephen160 »

thanks for the information, really looking forward to my new carsteve
First ever Nissan and have ordered a Qashqui Tekna iCVT in Blue. www.bookmyvilla.com owner
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Still not registered mine yet...was busy picking up GF's new car on Satruday, not a QQ, so didn't get around to it...again
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014