Power tailgate closing

ICE, Equipment, Options
Bob d

Post by Bob d »

I'll let you know what he comes back with ☺
J11 QQ N-Tec+ 1.5 DCi Magnetic Red

Bob d

Post by Bob d »

DewGew wrote:This is an old post, but I found this http://www.che1.com/product/tl105-elect ... st-system/ . someone might modify this to fit QQ. ;)
If you go to the site found by DewGew and scroll half way down the page there's an "Order Now" section, the Nissan Qashqai 15-16 is an option that's already there when you choose your vehicle, so no need to modify!! Seems to be 399USD (about £310 ish) delivered.

Meanwhile my "new best friend supplier" in China had also come back with his product which seems suspiciously similar!! https://www.aliexpress.com/store/produc ... 85737.html at a somewhat higher price of 361GBP or 465USD.
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Thanks! I have looked at the instructions and seen holes that need drilling and various things I am not sure I could invisibly reverse when the Motability QQ goes back, so I will have to have a think about it.
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
Bob d

Post by Bob d »

Well just to help the thinking along a bit it's probably worth mentioning tbat at those values there'll be VAT, import duty and an admin fee to pay :(
DewGew

Post by DewGew »

I have QQ 2014 but I have seen several part is for qashqai J11 my 15-16. Does those not fit J11 my 14? Whats the diffrence?
Nissan Qashqai 1.5dci Acenta, Safety Pack, Gun Metalic
Hound

Post by Hound »

None, if you have a J11. It's probably to avoid confusion with late J10s from 2014.
Walt_Kowalski

Post by Walt_Kowalski »

Just found this video for the J11:

Nissan Qashqai 2016 automatic tailgate lifter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVQzvoyRQMI

Looks great, the only little problem is that it is in Australia :(
Qashqai SV Premium, Solid Red, 1.5 D
richard_crl032

Post by richard_crl032 »

Bought the electrical gate from www.che1.com and fitted it ..no problem.

Pro: quiet and works fine
Con: deal breaker as stock 1.83m clearance reduced to 1.65m

Bros in whatsapp group singapore tried 2 more alternative suppliers and same deal breaker. Our J11 has a step that restricts the length of thicker motorized struts and hence the opening height.

We are looking at some modification but not high hope that it will work.

Buyers beware.

Cheers.

Richard
Hound

Post by Hound »

Appreciate your report Richard! I'm 1.93m and that would certainly be a nuisance.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hi Richard, many thanks for your update on the Tailgate. I have discussed this with our Dealer along with the video and details from the Supplier, but your height finding is worth noting for tall people like Hound mentioned as you will have continous headaches :lol: I have been searching for other suppliers but in the end it all comes back to che.1. I even sent a mail to Australia to the Co. that apparently installed the au one but have had no answer. So it needs thinking about but perhaps with any luck the new generation 2018 QQ will have this included - Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken