FREE SatNav POI - SPEEDCAM REDLIGHT warnings

ICE, Equipment, Options
duncho

Post by duncho »

Navigate to SETUP > NAVIGATION > WARNING POI > UPLOAD CUSTOM POI
I'm not 100% sure of correct naming convention, but you can't miss it when you follow the steps
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!

stephen160

Post by stephen160 »

Does anyone know if this file still works or is there a newer version?
Thanks
steve
First ever Nissan and have ordered a Qashqui Tekna iCVT in Blue. www.bookmyvilla.com owner
duncho

Post by duncho »

Here you go, latest version for UK only: https://mega.nz/#!19dD2IpK!ZTj_ZGRRBpYV ... UIWE6qLvYQ

To clear old database which came with Connect "Alerts_0913.ntq" I made this "clearing" file, which will erase the old warning database causing double and/or incorrect notifications caused by obsolete information contained in it: https://mega.nz/#!RgUU3Czb!CXSTxWrz2Ta- ... kv9OvGQq5Y

stephen160

Post by stephen160 »

Thanks for the file will try it when I get me new car
One question , what do I do with the Clearing File?
thanks in advance
steve
First ever Nissan and have ordered a Qashqui Tekna iCVT in Blue. www.bookmyvilla.com owner
duncho

Post by duncho »

You can ignore that if you like. It is just to delete outdated warning file database (dated as of 09/2013) which comes with your car.

Djshirley

Post by Djshirley »

Hi Duncho,
Thanks for uploading, going to give this a go later.
Does anyone know how this file compares to PocketGPS, what are the differences and any advantages/disadvantages?
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

duncho wrote:You can ignore that if you like. It is just to delete outdated warning file database (dated as of 09/2013) which comes with your car.
Thanks Daniel I tried to delete the annoying original speed camera files using your clearance file, but the connect does not recognise it, is there a special way to use it. I use Pocketworld GPS files and the double beeping of this and the original outdated files are so annoying. Any help would be appreciated...Regards Jon
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
duncho

Post by duncho »

Hi John, you need to put the file to the same folder path as you do with your PocketGPS file. Remember to clean USB flash storage (no other files should be saved there). Please let me know whether it worked for you

jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Thanks Daniel, Tried the folders as I have previously used via USB stick and as your earlier comments, but again it would not recognise the (noalerts.ntq) file which I downloaded via your link, in fact I cannot find anything which recognises a NTQ file, perhaps your system is different to mine. Jon
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
duncho

Post by duncho »

I can try uploading the file on my Nissan Connect when I get home in the evening. All Connects are the same, so it must work. Can you check how your USB drive is formated? It must be FAT or FAT32 (no other file systems are supported)