Black Alloy Gators fitted

Forum for wheels, tyres, suspension, chassis, brakes
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Don't forget you get a repair tool to remove any scuffs off the AlloyGator if you damage them. PS I still think white ones suit a white car better, they make the wheels look even larger.

jonceebee2014-06-23 11:39:53
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors

iMike

Post by iMike »

Personally i wanted them to blend in, but each to their own. I never received a repair tool with mine, i have emailed them.
1.2DiGT Tekna Storm white, Premium chrome pack
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

[quote="iMike"]Personally i wanted them to blend in, but each to their own. I never received a repair tool with mine, i have emailed them.[/QUOTE]
You should have got a spare Gaytor for the fifth wheel plus the re-profiling tool. My fitter also gave me back the spare bits cut off the fitted parts. I have deliberately damaged these rubbing hard against concrete to play around with the tool and it works very well.
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
iMike

Post by iMike »

Yes got everything else except cutting tool
Foxy

Post by Foxy »

Hi Jon, having looked at car I see you have the chrome front finisher but below that looks like another chromed part ? Your own work or just a part I've not discovered yet.
By the way car looks fantastic
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

[quote="Foxy"]Hi Jon, having looked at car I see you have the chrome front finisher but below that looks like another chromed part ? Your own work or just a part I've not discovered yet. By the way car looks fantastic [/QUOTE]
Hi Foxy, Thanks for the compliment. The additional chrome trim is some one inch thick plastic chrome from Halfords, a well prepared double sided tape and it looks as good as the other original Nissan part fitted above it. If you have a go have a hair dryer available to bend and flex the chrome into shape, and ensure you use cleaning alcohol to get the plastic really clean.
Foxy

Post by Foxy »

Many thanks Jon, think I will give it go when car is hopefully delivered next looks really impressive
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

[quote="iMike"]Personally i wanted them to blend in, but each to their own. I never received a repair tool with mine, i have emailed them.[/QUOTE]
The TOOL IS ONE END OF THE supplied keyring.
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
iMike

Post by iMike »

[quote="Gel"][quote="iMike"]Personally i wanted them to blend in, but each to their own. I never received a repair tool with mine, i have emailed them.[/QUOTE]
The TOOL IS ONE END OF THE supplied keyring.[/QUOTE]
What keyring! lol
korky

Post by korky »

Thanks for the picture Mike - they do look pretty good