Screeching noise coming from rear wheels

Forum for wheels, tyres, suspension, chassis, brakes
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

[quote="aublick"]Hello everyone, just wanted to come back to you on this issue.I have indeed visited the dealer, as I told you I would and they kept the car for a whole day (they needed to replace the bumper). When I came to pick it up, they told me that they have examined this problem too, and that there is nothing really wrong with the suspension or anything. However, they confirmed that there is this noise coming from rear axle and that it needs to be dealt with as it is a new car. It is just that they do not really know what to do about it so they have reported it back to Nissan and they would come back to me once they got the answer. In the meanwhile it is safe for me to drive the car.Again, will report to you once I have more info.BR![/QUOTE]
Just for you Donkey, we have a reverse communication channel here with the Dealer seemingly happy to report back in the other direction, albeit I doubt that would be Customer Services.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Wow if anyone ever gets a dealer happy to help with questions etc id say they would be the most profitable dealer in UK well all throw our orders and services at themImagine how quick a deaer could quash my car hasnt got this n that threads and give advice there is a software update but if you dont have XXX problem dont rush as it wont help you