Alloygators

Forum for wheels, tyres, suspension, chassis, brakes
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Finally managed to get a shot of the car when clean, nicely showing the AlloyGators
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors

jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

[quote="jonceebee"]
Finally managed to get a shot of the car when clean, nicely showing the AlloyGators[/QUOTE]
Another from rear
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
bev 2311

Post by bev 2311 »

They look fab r they easy to fit
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Not liking the look of these myself but I am likely in the minority.
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Did the wheels balance ok after these were fitted?
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

They remind me a little of those American tyres of a few years ago, they had a white band within the tyre wall - don't do it for me but you enjoy.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

To answer both earlier questions.Fitting: I had them fitted by an approved dealer charged £50 for fitting and added Nitrogen air total cost £110Regarding balancing: They do not effect balancing in any way and the car drives just as before
philellis546

Post by philellis546 »

had them on two previous cars easy to fit and didn't alter balance at all.They protected the wheels though managed not to kerb the wheels once but would imagine if I don't put them on the QQ I will.
pip
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

[quote="PeterL"]They remind me a little of those American tyres of a few years ago, they had a white band within the tyre wall - don't do it for me but you enjoy.[/QUOTE]
They are mainly there to protect the alloys as they will certainly get damaged within days being such low profile tyres, every kerb will be a danger to them. The AlloyGators are easily repaired with the supplied re profiling tool
QQMart46

Post by QQMart46 »

[quote="jonceebee"]
To answer both earlier questions.Fitting: A I had them fitted by an approved dealer charged £50 for fitting and added Nitrogen air total cost £110Regarding balancing: They do not effect balancing in any way and the car drives just as before[/QUOTE]

Where did you have these fitted? If you don't mind me asking. Thanks