Spare wheel kit and tools

Forum for wheels, tyres, suspension, chassis, brakes
Hendy

Post by Hendy »

I have a brand new genuine qashqai spare wheel kit and tools, never used, for anyone interested in getting reasonably near to my £179 purchase price. Have traded in my qashqai so surplus to requirement.

benchmark

Post by benchmark »

And the wheel size is? And your location for anyone considering collecting?
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

You could both do with beefing up your signatures to include model owned/ location etc...
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
benchmark

Post by benchmark »

Gel wrote:You could both do with beefing up your signatures to include model owned/ location etc...
Mine does quote model owned, location a secret :lol:
Hendy

Post by Hendy »

Sorry - new to this posting lark. We had 2013 qashai 360. Its a 16 inch. Location north Blackpool, Lancs.
Wouldn't know how to "beef up my signature" if i tried. Anything else I have forgotten, please just ask.
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

As of 05 Aug 2014, we have introduced a "template" for using with for sale/wanted threads.This is to ensure that posts are clear with as much information is available in the first post.Any posts found on here without following the below template WILL BE REMOVED WITHOUT NOTICE. We don't have the time to do it for you!Item: Location:Item Condition: Reason for selling: Price and price conditions:Postage/Collection:Extra Info: Pictures:In addition to our forum wide policies and the above template, the following rules have been drafted and will be enforced by moderators and administrators.1. Please combine multiple for sale posts into one post where possible. Multiple posts will be reviewed by the admin/mod team and deleted or merged without notice.2. You cannot charge VAT on top of an already stated price, charging VAT would imply that you are a business and thread will be removed.3 . Alcohol, tobacco, drugs/pharmaceuticals, or weapon sales/trade are strictly prohibited. Goods that may infringe copyright are also prohibited.4. Most importantly, buyer and seller beware. Qashqai Owners Club and its staff are not responsible for buyer/seller issues.5. One bump a day please.... pick your time wisely.6. Once a sale has been completed it is the sellers duty to post that you have "SOLD" the item in question.7. Any inactive posts older than 3 months will be deleted. It is the posters responsibility to keep the advert alive if still required.Thanks
Hendy

Post by Hendy »

Didnt see anything obvious on the forum to say there was a template to complete. Just wanted someone to benefit from an unused purchase. If you could guide me to where the form is, i will complete it as directed.
Hendy

Post by Hendy »

Didnt see anything obvious on the forum to say there was a template to complete. Just wanted someone to benefit from an unused purchase. If you could guide me to where the form is, i will complete it as directed.
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

There is no actual form to complete, just make your post supplying the details in the post above. Be as accurate and detailed as possible to prevent confusion and the need for prospective buyers from making further enquiries about an item.