EPB when the engine is off

Forum for wheels, tyres, suspension, chassis, brakes
ssssteve

Post by ssssteve »

First post, but it's my second QQ. Had an ntec for six years, and replaced it with an n-connecta a month ago. I liked the last one, and this one is even better! :D

I have a question though, this is the scenario: I'm basically quite lazy and get my car washed fairly regularly at a local hand wash place. They wash the car and then you roll down the slope a few metres to where they remove the water and give it a polish. No problem in the old QQ, just take off the handbrake and roll it gently down the hill. In this one I can't work out how to release the Electronic Parking Brake without restarting the engine. Any suggestions?

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Steve, take a look at this comment from Jet on a recent post it might help - Dave ;)

image.jpg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
ssssteve

Post by ssssteve »

Yup, that just about fits the bill, I'll give it a try. Thanks for the quick response! :D