Space saver wheel

Forum for wheels, tyres, suspension, chassis, brakes
silverdave

Post by silverdave »

Hi . I have brought a Nissan space saver wheel, can you use the wheel nuts from the alleys ( tekna ) or is it better to have a set of nuts for steel wheels.
Qashqai tekna 1.2 petrol Auto panaramic roof , Gun grey. Nissan spare wheel.
Front & rear skid plates

Tom40my

Post by Tom40my »

Yes no problems I have the same tekna alloys and spacesaver
2014 1.2 tekna magnetic red
ThreeSixty

Post by ThreeSixty »

Hi,

I have been thinking of buying the spare wheel, came as a real surprise to me that a spare wheel is not given as an OE fitment.

Could you please share the price and details like does it come as a kit including the tools and was it available from the Nissan dealer?

Thank you.
1.5 dCi 360. Ink Blue; Mud Flaps and Internal rubber mats & after market door sill plates.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Please use the "Search" Facility Top Left of Forum just enter for example "Spare Wheel" and you will have enough information to Last you days. This facility is firstly worthwhile because so many of these questions have been covered in depth before, but obviously new members or owners will have questions and really this is the first place to try. Give it a Try ! - Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
ThreeSixty

Post by ThreeSixty »

Thank you Dave, found all the info I need. Will keep the search facility in mind.
1.5 dCi 360. Ink Blue; Mud Flaps and Internal rubber mats & after market door sill plates.