Alloygator

Forum for wheels, tyres, suspension, chassis, brakes
Coolio

Post by Coolio »

To everyone that is now driving the new Qashqai - congratulations!
Everyone soon to be driving one, hang in there!

Ok drivers / soon to be drivers - have you considered these alloy protectors? Are they worth getting? Are many people getting them? Opinions please

Thanks!

Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Doylo has these on his car and they look awesome. I bet he will soon come and tell you what he thinks
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="Coolio"]]To everyone that is now driving the new Qashqai - congratulations!Everyone soon to be driving one, hang in there!Ok drivers / soon to be drivers - have you considered these alloy protectors? Are they worth getting? Are many people getting them? Opinions please Thanks![/QUOTE]]
I might be a bit biased as my mate is the MD of the company but they are a great product.I have been putting them on our cars for the last 3 years. There are about 9 different colours you can choose a black set which blend in with the tyre and alloy. If you want it to be a bit more visible you can choose a vibrant colour like red, blue, yellow etc.White blends in well with silver alloys and white paint work. White on black alloys would be more visible as is blue and red.
1.5DCi Tekna Storm White 19in Silver Ibiscus Alloys, Illuminated Side Bars, Crossover Pack, Chrome Premium Pack, Black Body Mouldings, Mudguards, Chrome Wing Mirrors, White Alloy Gators