Ibiscus wheels?

Forum for wheels, tyres, suspension, chassis, brakes
MacGyver

Post by MacGyver »

Has anyone specced the 19" Ibiscus wheels, either in the Dark Grey or Glossy Black finish on their QQ? I'm very interested in how these look in the 'real world' and not just in the accessories brochure.

QQer

Post by QQer »

Hi MacGyver, There is a post in Gallery section of forum where in one of the member here has got Ibiscus wheels. I think they are silver but you get the idea.http://www.qashqaiownersclub.co.uk/foru ... 4.htmlHope this helps.
Ordered 1.5dci Tekna in Storm White - Expected delivery end of May
MacGyver

Post by MacGyver »

Is it just me or is that image link on that thread broken?
QQer

Post by QQer »

Hmm, I think now it is generic problem. I couldn't see that image as well but then i thought it is just me.
Ordered 1.5dci Tekna in Storm White - Expected delivery end of May
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="MacGyver"]]Has anyone specced the 19" Ibiscus wheels, either in the Dark Grey or Glossy Black finish on their QQ? I'm very interested in how these look in the 'real world' and not just in the accessories brochure. [/QUOTE]]

Hi, I have had the silver ibiscus
and put some white alloy gators on. I seen the black ones on a white QQ in the
showroom and I personally didn't like them as much as the silver or the dark
grey.I was torn between the two and went
for silver because of all the chrome I had fitted.

1.5DCi Tekna Storm White 19in Silver Ibiscus Alloys, Illuminated Side Bars, Crossover Pack, Chrome Premium Pack, Black Body Mouldings, Mudguards, Chrome Wing Mirrors, White Alloy Gators
MacGyver

Post by MacGyver »

Smart looking wheels those. I saw the black Wind ones in the showroom, and they made the 19" wheels look smaller. Not seen the Ibiscus ones though.
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="MacGyver"]]Smart looking wheels those. I saw the black Wind ones in the showroom, and they made the 19" wheels look smaller. Not seen the Ibiscus ones though.[/QUOTE]]
Thinking about it the black ibiscus alloys made the wheels look smaller as well. The lighter ones just look bigger and better on the car.
1.5DCi Tekna Storm White 19in Silver Ibiscus Alloys, Illuminated Side Bars, Crossover Pack, Chrome Premium Pack, Black Body Mouldings, Mudguards, Chrome Wing Mirrors, White Alloy Gators