Chrome Cover for the locking Nut?

Forum for wheels, tyres, suspension, chassis, brakes
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

I have just got back from our Dealer, Sales Guy has today free, Store is closed but a Technician gave me his Tool. Peter, as you quite rightly said it does look a bit flimsy but then how often do we use it. I'll check with the Store Guy next week. I am sure mine was part of the "Compressor / Gunk Kit" that got taken out of our QQ when we replaced them with the Spare Wheel Kit - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

sydswan

Post by sydswan »

I know Dave it does look cheap and nasty, but what do expect from a car company when they trying to save every dollar.I have seen some on ebay and will consider getting one. Peter ps Have a good w/end mate
Qashqai 2.0L Ti auto Platinum
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

I went again to our Dealer and asked today for the Compressor / Gunk / Kit etc. which was removed from our QQ when we had the Spare Wheel Kit added. The answer was "No Problem, but why", I then explained that the Tool for removing the Chrome Wheel Nut Caps was missing, answer "What Wheel Nut Cap Tool". Anyway the Stores Guy then gave me the Complete removed Kit and I told him to keep the Styropor Casing. As mentioned the Tool was enclosed in a Slot in the Styropor.

So now I have another Tool but the Big Shock was that the Store Guy as requested gave me a cost for the part, Hold On ! it was a‚¬26,55 #995134EA0A which I commented on as having to be a Big Joke - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
th0mps0n

Post by th0mps0n »

rofl
1.6 dCi 2WD manual Tekna Bronze with Thermaclear, Illuminated sidebars, Chrome premium pack, Chrome mirror covers, Chrome door sill strips

Ordered 2nd May, delivered 20th Nov. :)