Berlin Tekna - Alloy Wheel Centre Cap

Forum for wheels, tyres, suspension, chassis, brakes
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

There has been some mentions of the "Nismo" QQ recently and I have not gone that far with the RED strips etc but I decided (with approval of the Missus) to add some new Centre Caps in Red to match up with the our Valve Caps. I did not want to go over the top on this and I thought the Red would be too bright and very obvious but in fact IMHO it does not look that bad. I am sure a few members will be against this but every one to their own - you like it or not, thats your choice.

I actually disassembled the Std Centre Cap measured it, discussed it with the Dealer Store Guy, then found the correct data for it on the web as there are different Nissan options and then ordered them. I suppose you could call this "Personalisation" but for the members that have an interest to change their QQ`s there are other Color Options . Yellow / White / RED / Brown / Orange / Silver / Blue / Black. If more Info`is required just let me know !

Here are the results from our QQ Tekna Dave :

This is a Std Tekna Wheel

The new RED Centre Cap

The New RED Cap & Valve Cap

Our QQ with the RED Centre Caps
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Well, that rules me out as I have Green valve caps to show I have Nitrogen in the tyres. No Green available then ?, but not sure I would want it, but red looks ok.
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Jhare

Post by Jhare »

I put a combination of 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen and 1% with other gases I can find floating about in the atmosphere. I could have a different coloured centre on each wheel. I think the red centres look good and nice to be a bit different.
2014 Tekna 1.2 DIG-T in Magnetic Red
ebe163

Post by ebe163 »

Hi Dave, do you have the details for the White ones
2015 1.6 DIG-T 163 QQ Tekna Pearl White /Premium Pack Chrome /Style Pack Chrome/Cross Over Pack Front & Rear in Pearlescent White/Mirrors Chromed/Bonnet Struts/Wind Deflector Set/Illuminated Side Styling Bars
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

ebe163, I think you will find that the Glossy White Cap #40342BA61D is what you want. I cannot guarantee this dimensionally but All Centre Caps which fit the Juke / Micra / Note should be exactly what I have installed as they are the same dim'ns. Take a look at Glyn Hopkins web they cost 10,09 UK Pounds - I hope this is sufficient Dave ?Y?Z
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Monkeywba

Post by Monkeywba »

Had our tekna for 9months now and only just noticed that mine are silver not black?

How much was the replacement ones?
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Monkeywba, I mentioned the price on my last post around 10 Quid each. If you want to know what I paid here it was 50 Quid (4x) direct from our Nissan Dealer - Dave
Monkeywba

Post by Monkeywba »

Sorry I was having a blonde moment! Lol
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Dave Next time you visit USA, you could get some matching red nuts (Ouch!) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-MINS-EASY-C ... 19fed3fb6d
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gel, Thanks but No Thanks ?Y‘Z ! But please keep the ideas coming for my next trip to keep me occupied - Dave