Spare wheel

Forum for wheels, tyres, suspension, chassis, brakes
Lorryface

Post by Lorryface »

Does anyone know whether the spare wheel is included in the qashqai 2014 ?

Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

Not in the UK no, you need to buy it, or arrange for its including as part of the order. However, I believe "not included" is not universal and in some countries its included regardless. You may find information about part numbers in the following FAQ:FAQ: http://www.qashqaiownersclub.co.uk/foru ... c1224.html
Lorryface

Post by Lorryface »

Thanks i am asking since when i ordered car it was listed but niw their latest brochure does not list it anymore!!!!!
Deleted User 759

I would check with your dealer. The spec could have changed and may fall more in line with other places.
D Stott

Post by D Stott »

No spare wheel supplied. I got a spacesaver from Vospers Nissan on-line & the tyre from Camskill also online. Tyre valved, fitted, jack & brace locally for around £20. Total cost £125, nissan quoted £250 to incude polystyrene (not required, boot carpet covers spacsaver.
D A Stott
Deleted User 759

D Scott, I suspect that the OP is in Malta, given that their profile suggests so. In which case a space saver maybe supplied.
Toxteth O'Grady

Post by Toxteth O'Grady »

[quote="D Stott"] No spare wheel supplied. I got a spacesaver from Vospers Nissan on-line & the tyre from Camskill also online. Tyre valved, fitted, jack & A brace locally for around £20. Total cost £125, nissan quoted £250 to incude polystyrene (not required, boot carpet covers spacsaver.[/QUOTE]

Without the polystyrene spacers, doesn't that mean that the carpet sags at the edge of the tyre, so whilst it may cover it, you can't put anything on it without stretching the carpet as it sags down?
White 1.6 dCi 2WD Tekna via drivethedeal.com.
Still wishing they'd call it the Nissan Rogue.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Correct ! If you take the two Boards and place bulky stuff on the unsupported carpet the sides do sag as they are unsupported. For the cost it is worth buying the Spacers (I got mine from Glyn Hopkins cheaper than here) or knock up your own at minimal cost - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Grocer Jack

Post by Grocer Jack »

My dealer allowed me to take the spare and jack out of my tradein QQ once i had checked that the wheel was compatible (had to swap it for the inflation kit). Had to make some slight adjustments to the polystyrene boot filler but fits fand main boot base boards fit fine, just lost a little space from beneath the boards so can't fit the parcel shelf under but I consider that a good trade off for having a spare.
Quashqai 1.6dci Acenta vis tronic pearl black - DOB March 2014 -- Previous Quashqai 1.5dci Acenta (2010)
ameo

Post by ameo »

Hi everyone am getting QQ-n-tec+ in about 2 week,it has pump & sealant (waste of time) would like to get full size Spare wheel (steel).Would something like a 16" rim with a 215/65/16 tyre fit the car and boot. Many thanks
ameo2015-03-26 15:53:00