Question about old wheels

Forum for wheels, tyres, suspension, chassis, brakes
RobDan

Post by RobDan »

Hi guys, can any of you tell me whether wheels from an old model QQ will fit the new 2014 QQ? I'm thinking ahead to buying some spare wheels with winter tyres and thought ebay may be a good place to start.

Cheers!
1.5 dCi Acenta Premium Storm White

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

RobDan, please take a look under the Topics "Wheels & Tires" as there is a lot of information stated there on Winter Tires, Sizes, Spare Space Saver etc. If there is then open questions then please ask again for help.
Normally all 5 Lug Nissan Wheel Bolt Sizes are the same : bolt pattern is 5 x 114,3mm (five on one-fourteen) with a 66,1mm Center Bore. It could also be stated in SAE (non-metric) spec which would be 5 x 4.5" (five on four-point-five). Hope this helps you- Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
RobDan

Post by RobDan »

Thanks Dave, I'd trawled through the forums but I couldn't find a clear answer like the one you gave above. Vielen dank!
1.5 dCi Acenta Premium Storm White
John_Braham

Post by John_Braham »

Thanks also as I planning to do the exact same thing, I have the winter tyres in the garage already just need to get some 16" wheels :)
2014 Tekna 4wd Magnetic Red + Towbar for the Bailey Pegasus 514 Caravan
Atilas

Post by Atilas »

Is there a final answer to this question?I also want to buy R16 (j10) for my new J11 model,but I don't know if they are going to fit...The funny thing is that in the Nissan dealership in Austria they keep telling me it wont fit and they are pushing me to buy new set from them...
NISSAN Qashqai 1,6 dCi N-tec, X-tronic
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Atila, if you read the above you will see that "Nissan" have a Standard Dimension for the Wheel Location & Fixing. It therefore would seem that 16" Wheels from an Old J10 should fit a New J11. I would suggest you either ask a Tyre Dealer or another Nissan Dealer as asking costs nothing ! - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Atif

Post by Atif »

Yes, they fit. I bought J10 16" wheels for my winter tyres.
Qashqai 1.6 CVT 2014
F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

I run 17" Juke wheels in winter, no problem. Checked it out with our dealer who fitted the tyres and it was all ok.
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze