20% Discount on ANY NISSAN accessories

Exclusive member discounts

Postby Stevethegreatgolfer » Thu May 15, 2014 8:41 pm

I don't think the ones they have on display in the showroom are Alloygators.
Storm White Tekna CVT - Collected on 23 August 2014.
Stevethegreatgolfer

Postby Danny Boy » Wed May 28, 2014 5:12 pm

Some time ago I asked if we still could get 20% discount at Aylesbury Nissan. I went there this afternoon and met Steve and he will still give QQ club members 20% discount on Accessories.Big smile
Danny Boy
Danny Boy

Re: 20% Discount on ANY NISSAN accessories

Postby ebe163 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:16 pm

Do you think this would include a replacement 19" Tekna Wheel as I kerbed one of mine?
2015 1.6 DIG-T 163 QQ Tekna Pearl White /Premium Pack Chrome /Style Pack Chrome/Cross Over Pack Front & Rear in Pearlescent White/Mirrors Chromed/Bonnet Struts/Wind Deflector Set/Illuminated Side Styling Bars
ebe163

Postby Gel » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:56 pm

They come in packs of 5; you should have a spare. Unless you had fitted & installer didn't hand over?
J11-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna; Chrome Pack, Bonnet Struts, Mud Flaps, Blue Alloygators, Door & Tailgate Sill guards/Decent horns/ Autoglym Lifeshine /Scratch + Dent & GAP Insurance.
Gel

Postby DaveBerlin » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:10 am

ebe163, are you asking about a replacement 19" wheel from Alloygator (under guarantee) or buying a new wheel from the Nissan Dealer with 20% discount. I am sure you will get no replacement wheel from Alloygator, but regarding the wheel you should look around on the Webs / Scrap Yards or other Nissan Dealers but they do cost - Dave ;)

EBay / Nissan Dealer (not the correct wheel just the website data) as an example :
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
2014 1.2l DIG-T QQ Tekna QAB Pearl White (M)-delivered on 08.14./Premium Pack Chrome /Style Pack Chrome/Cross Over Pack Front & Rear in Pearlescent White/Auto-Fold Mirrors Chromed/Shark Fin Antenna/Bonnet Struts/Innen LED's/White Chrome Side Mouldings
DaveBerlin

Postby Stevethegreatgolfer » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:23 pm

Did that go off at a tangent? The rim protectors on sale at Aylesbury Nissan are called Kerb Safe. I was persuaded to have them fitted and 37,000 miles on one of them has already disintegrated and started flailing about on the M40 so that I had to pull over and rip it off. Another is slowly but surely tearing itself off the rim. It leaves a nasty residue on the rim which I hope will clean off otherwise I reckon the comedians at Arval will be asking for a big contribution towards the deterioration of the alloys during the 2 years of the lease.

Surely the second question was would Aylesbury Nissan give a 20% discount on a replacement Tekna wheel. Ring them and ask.

I will not be putting Alloygators or anything else similar on the alloys on my next car. Just park carefully.
Storm White Tekna CVT - Collected on 23 August 2014.
Stevethegreatgolfer

Postby DaveBerlin » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:16 pm

Steve, did you read Jon's comments on the Worm caused by Alloygators on "Tekna Wheels to Black" / in "Search" - Dave ;)
2014 1.2l DIG-T QQ Tekna QAB Pearl White (M)-delivered on 08.14./Premium Pack Chrome /Style Pack Chrome/Cross Over Pack Front & Rear in Pearlescent White/Auto-Fold Mirrors Chromed/Shark Fin Antenna/Bonnet Struts/Innen LED's/White Chrome Side Mouldings
DaveBerlin

Previous

Return to Members Discounts