Donkeys Bronze 1k review

Reviews / Comments about the 2014 QashQai
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

[quote="Donkey"]Bye bye DonkeymobileIts with sadness today that I no longer own the Bronze/brown Accenta premiumI know hold the paperwork ending the finance and account paid in full It was a great car, in the end it died not because of a fault with the car or the way Donkey abused it but by Nissan EU charging more than Nissan UK wanted to pay The car was left stranded in sunny Spain for 6 weeks after previously tearing the same route twice and accumalated over 18K in miles and was awesomeI dont physicly have the car to do a record pic but have this to remind me what a economical car this was

[/QUOTE]What was the Fuel Economy 1 Reading? Even at that I've never seen anywhere near 80mpg even rolling downhill - shame about the car though. Glad it all worked out in the end, hard to believe that any organisation could be daft - que right and left!
PeterL2014-10-09 16:14:39
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.

Blackbox100

Post by Blackbox100 »

Donkey, glad to hear your got it sorted and your money back, im currently in the process of handing my cvt back due to the cvt problems, maybe you have read my story on "the other forum", where my user name is DiskotekblackboxSincerelyCarsten from Denmark
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Ive read it Carsten and genuinely good luck, but theres no winners your about to find im afraid you get your cash back etc but theres still nothing out there that beats the QQ for the moneyPeter Ive no idea what Fuel economy 1 was then but when i went to Spain i reset it and im talking loaded to the roof and i sat bang on speed limit not a kilometer behind it over 1400 miles it showed 58.7Ive found in traffic in London etc I regularly hit high 60s but on motorway nailed at 85mph upwards it dropped to 55mpgNo idea if the guage is accurate but normaly a full tank of fuel gave me between 650 -700 miles and that to me is insanely goodI cancelled my personal CVT as you know and was hoping to keep the accenta premium im genuinely gutted but deal i got offered had to be done.That said and ill say it until I die if Nissan sort themselves out and I believe they will ill be re ordering There problem I feel is no one seems to communicate there, you speak to one department explain and get told its ok your right ill sort it then another person will ring dont know the person you spoke to previous and make you all wrongThe fuel economy didnt get as good as that by the way until after i had done 10k, I had a mini service of oil and filters and bang it lept from good to exceptional