QQ Faults

Reviews / Comments about the 2014 QashQai
jamiroQQ

Post by jamiroQQ »

Without doubt the QQ is a good, solid car. Isn't it just a shame that Nissan still carry on manufacturing new QQ at a great rate, even with the same old faults. They tell us about the millions that they have produced, but yet fail to tell us about the ongoing problems that still exist, certainly on the latest models. Make a few less but make then RIGHT !!!
There are too many ongoing complaints on here not for Nissan not to recognise that they DO have problems.
Its about time they started a recall programme for some of the more regular complaints.
Nissan cant just wait and hope that a percentage of buyers "Just wont notice" these problems ,or they might not need to fix them. Yet they churn out cars with faults that existed on the latest generation QQ two years ago.
We do need the parking sensors sorting out not just holes drilled in them,.Tekna owners want the overtake light on the offside to stop flashing when it rains( funny how it doesn't do it on the near side ) Fuel consumption is all over the place on 1.6d autos,( I was getting over 30 to the gallon in a 1.6 PETROL Ford 1600E FORTY years ago.)
Come on Nissan lets have some action before all these long standing buyers desert you and start buying Korean models exactly the same as they bought Japanese models years and years ago leaving brands like Rover, Triumph, Standard Vanguard, and many others to shut up shop because they also did not listen to their buying public. I will not even go on about smaller items like the pathetic excuse for a horn, or the pads moving about in the calipers, or the radar that gives up the ghost if it rains or snows on the front sensors. PLEASE lets see some action Thank you!!
A Stocks

Deleted User 2899

Post by Deleted User 2899 »

Nice open letter there :)

I spoke to Nissan CS last week and they have now told me that the newer sensor that they are working on STILL isn't available and they had now resumed drilling the holes (after telling me they had stopped in September). They told me this was the only option available to me if I wanted any hope of stopping the incessant beeping. Anyway I have reluctantly given in and had them drilled but its too early to tell if its stopped the problem as I have only done 30 miles since it was done.
jamiroQQ

Post by jamiroQQ »

Thank You.
It saddens ne to keep moaning but they don't seem to listen. How come the rear sensors don't keep going off all the time?
I allegedly had NEW ones fitted but they still have their moments. I was probably lied to as well.
A Stocks