FIrst month passed....

Reviews / Comments about the 2014 QashQai
Fintan

Post by Fintan »

Roadie wrote:It's got to go back next week for a DAB radio check as the signal has dropped a couple of times and as i have got the latest software they are just going to check to make sure it is not a glitch in the software.:D
Roadie, did you get this sorted? I was loving Absolute Radio when we first got this and now just can't get it. Keep getting R2 cutting out on FM too. It is almost like an aerial booster has stopped working!

Roadie

Post by Roadie »

Fintan wrote:
Roadie wrote:It's got to go back next week for a DAB radio check as the signal has dropped a couple of times and as i have got the latest software they are just going to check to make sure it is not a glitch in the software.:D
Roadie, did you get this sorted? I was loving Absolute Radio when we first got this and now just can't get it. Keep getting R2 cutting out on FM too. It is almost like an aerial booster has stopped working!
Some of it, by the nature of DAB radio it will search for the strongest signal so sometimes it drops or changes channels. Funny thing is only tends to do it first thing in morning. I did learn one thing from the dealer, the Juke has just had a radio software update and they have been trying it out on the QQ with a lot of success, they did it on mine and it has improved apart from what i have said. Take it in to the dealer and let them look at it.
Roadie

Post by Roadie »

big_boz wrote:
Roadie wrote:Well first month and 2000 miles gone and what can i say, it does what it says on the tin!. It's got to go back next week for a DAB radio check as the signal has dropped a couple of times and as i have got the latest software they are just going to check to make sure it is not a glitch in the software. The only thing i don't like is the position of the window switches, i would have liked them further forward. The known problem with the blind spot indicators (i am told it's to do with water running over the cameras under the wing mirrors, not the rear camera) i can live with this as it means you don't become reliant on them. So what do i really think? i am not going to put a great car down just because of a couple of small minor problems that don't bother me. The free family portrait photo session with a premier photographer the dealer sent me has not swayed me at all. :D
Does the QQ have to be in the pictures? :)
Well i would have to go and buy a Mk1 QQ as the the offer must include two generations :D