QQ Reviews

Reviews / Comments about the 2014 QashQai
Dieselwheasel

Post by Dieselwheasel »

Hi people, First of all I would like to thank everybody for the nice welcome and advice that I have had so far. I am due to pick up my New QQ on Friday so have been browsing around for reviews to pep up my excitement. I wish that had been the case, quite a lot of reviews are really bad. Build quality springs up a lot and quite a lot of electrical failures on very new vehicles. I do have to add that a lot of these issues were with the 1.2 versions and earlier versions of the new shape. I am surprised by the really poor reviews especially when it is car of the year and all. I owned a Nissan Patrol for years and absolutely loved it, which is why I chose to go for Nissan once again.
Nissan Qashqai 1.5dci Tekna Ink Blue, Born 31/1/15 Bonnet hood, sill guards but I want more

PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Fear not, the 'bad' ones just make more noise
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Just cannot get enough of our 1,2 it is most probably one of the better cars we have had. It is quick enough, very quite, comfortable, enough space, good gearbox, loads of Toys (Safety) etc ....which all seem to work as you learn more on a Daily Basis. There have been a lot of negative comments on the QQ but these seem to have died down now. Generally even here in Germany the Auto Mag comments have been very positive as with most of the UK Mags. We have had a Recall like most and if we have questions or problems we Approach the Dealer - Enjoy it Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

Mines had some issues but its not a bad car. The engine is a proper gem. It has issues with build quality in my opinion but its not British Leyland bad
Nissan no more...