1.6 dCi Tekna manual Bronze review

Reviews / Comments about the 2014 QashQai
th0mps0n

Post by th0mps0n »

some insurance companies do, some dont. I picked the ine tha was fine with what car had from factory, which is immobilizer and keyless entry/start.
1.6 dCi 2WD manual Tekna Bronze with Thermaclear, Illuminated sidebars, Chrome premium pack, Chrome mirror covers, Chrome door sill strips

Ordered 2nd May, delivered 20th Nov. :)

Dionysus

Post by Dionysus »

[quote="th0mps0n"][quote="supergrover"]I'm curious, are the chrome side strips official Nissan ones, or aftermarket, because they look very similar to ones I bought from eBay that were much less expensive than anything made by Nissan?[/QUOTE]
They are aftermarket and yes they are the same that you have purchased. I bought them together with mirror caps which are also aftermarket for 90euro all-together.I did not follow the markings for Left and Right side, because if I was, it would not fit and it would look odd.The one that is on the rear doors had the marking for Right side and the self adhesive strip was with red color to match the front one the right side.[/QUOTE]Here is a link to the side streamers that I bought on eBay.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191331330176? ... BIDX%3AITI have been in touch with the seller over the same issue you had with the tapes wrongly marked. Because I am in Turkey they put me straight in touch with the manufacturer, who is also in Turkey. I am informed by the factory that they make all of the OEM parts for Nissan, so what you are actually buying on this link is the genuine OEM part, at over half the price, produced in the same factory on the same machine.And I always bought OEM parts because I thought they were superior quality !!
1.6 DCI CVT Xtronic, Ink Blue, Front city bar, Rear city bar, Front bumper streamer, Side steps, Wind deflectors, Rear boot lid sill protector, Polished door sill protectors, Mudflaps, Sharks fin