Auto Express Long Term QQ review

Reviews / Comments about the 2014 QashQai
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Updated version of earlier report. Nissan Customer service at dealer level berated here too; inexcusable response re her issuefrom WLMG Shepperton in Middlesex. http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/nissan/qas ... an-qashqai
Gel2014-10-27 08:12:44
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D

supergrover

Post by supergrover »

"despite the blip, my love for the car remains undimmed "... I think that sums up rather neatly the ownership experience!
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Just passing through the UK back to Berlin and as always I bought some "English" Mags. In the Auto Express Winter Special the QQ (AWD) was reviewed and rated #6 from 80 other SUV's. ?Y‘?
In the Autocar 29th Oct was a 19,500 mile Fleet Report and again it came out well. It is good to see these positive comments coming out, although obviously some members do still have problems ! - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Yes I would agree with everything the report says and my 1.2 engine is so smooth and I would bet a better driving experience, fuel getting better by the month as Fuelly now shows 44.6 mpg.We had our in laws with us over the weekend and driving over the roads of North Yorks, the car pulled perfectly with four on board and my brother in laws comment after the day out was "it drives better than my BMW and is much more comfortable) and that is a £30k plus 5 series he has
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors