New Qashqai is Rubbish

Reviews / Comments about the 2014 QashQai
IndigoZoo

Post by IndigoZoo »

[quote="asinrute"]... my BMW X3 is just a dream car to own[/QUOTE]
That's great news. However, not all BMW X3 user reviews at What Car? online are as glowing. http://www.whatcar.com/car-reviews/bmw/ ... ws/25996-3
1.5 dCi Inky Blue Tekna delivered on time on 11 November

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

What car?What a joke you meanWhat car made our QQ car of the year and funny as at the launch of the QQ the day it came out whilst waiting my turn to test drive we were all handed the magazine proudly boasting the QQ was this years car of the year even though an hour earlier it was covered in a sheetEarly road tests were almost word for word the same and even the pictures given in early reviews were wrong with tv presenters like Chris Evans given a accenta premium for instance but the photos were teknas
rm0rgan

Post by rm0rgan »

Sales and Marketing at its best!I don't think there is a car on the road that doesnt have at least one duff one roll off the production lines - it's always going to happen when humans are involved in some part of the manufacturing process.I've covered 2,000 miles in mine in 3 weeks and so far it has not missed a beat and hope it continues. If I had the problems the OP had I would have rejected the car I'm afraid - good luck Sir in getting a resolution.
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

OP is just a prickAll hes "faults are just petty and probably in hes head, does nothing for those who do have issuesM25 isnt that long and most of it has hard shoulder and the fault he described wouldnt grind him to a halt to need itCollision assistant again unless you bang someone up the bum how can you say it dont work?Stop start been covered so much, we have tiny batterys in our cars and they need certain conditions to work so unless hes got the dreaded message say stop/start fault hes got no faultYou got guys paying 25K for cars in Nissan waiting to be fixed, people waiting up to a year after bieng misled delivery times, people with flashing fault lights all waiting patiently, for a fix none of them would class the car as rubbishWhy sympathise with someone whos clearly retarded he cannot even describe hes faults and heartache yet can compose a thread headline to just provoke
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Agree with you Donkey, every forum I have been involved with over the years, gets these so called owners who have every problem that they have picked out from earlier threads and escalate them all into their own car. They are usually sad people who spam all the forums with all the complaints they can find on that particular model. Best just to ignore and move on, these people love to start doubts and get reactions as we have been doing.....IGNORE HIM
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Beefy

Post by Beefy »

I think the OPs ref to distance i.e. 1750miles was the mileage on his QQ, not the length of the M25, LoL. I do suspect his perceived fault on the start-stop system my be due to lack of understanding on how the system works.From what I have read there is quite a list of criteria that have to be met before the system operates. These are necessary to make sure the system works faultlessly without draining the battery etc.
2011 1.6 Petrol Tekna
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Certainly compared with my last mota, the one on the QQ is very different to that on a Beemer;that would operate at traffic stops virtually all the time.On Nissan it's very infrequent, and even lightly touching any of the pedals, will start engine again
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
montimar

Post by montimar »

[quote="asinrute"]Just glad I cancelled my order after reading all your sad comments about delays followed by delays, my BMW X3 is just a dream car to own[/QUOTE]
I just love it when a BMW X3 is compared to a Quashqai. It never made my short list. The extra £10,000 higher fuel consumption, insurance and servicing costs made it a big NO.
April 2014 Acenta 1.6 Xtronic Blade Silver
Wheelie Bealie

Post by Wheelie Bealie »

My sister has a BMW X6, it feels way smaller inside than my 2014 Tekna, yet when parked side by side the X6 dwarfs the QQ, it's like the Beemer is a reverse Tardis and looks much bigger on the outside than on the inside - how did you do that BMW?
2014 1.5dCi Tekna (Manual)
Trucker54

Post by Trucker54 »

Qashqai rubbish !!!! the only rubbish thing about mine is the empty bag of sweets Ive left in there tut tut.Had it a couple of weeks nearly and am most impressed with it. Lovely to drive very smooth and quiet, couple of things I cant get used to yet ie electronic handbrake but Im sure that will soon fall into place and the fact its only a 1.2 took it down to Torquay at the weekend and the drive up the steep hill after the M5 was most impressive for such a small engine. Rubbish well they collect that on Thursdays round our way hehe.
Now very Happy owner of Acenta Premium 1.2 Ink Blue