New Qashqai is Rubbish

Reviews / Comments about the 2014 QashQai
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Ironicly this thread has more positive things said than the thread started ages ago the best thing about my QQ is..... lolBut the thread title getting linked to BMW well thats fitting

asinrute

Post by asinrute »

I just love it when a BMW X3 is compared to a Quashqai. It never made my short list. The extra £10,000 higher fuel consumption, insurance and servicing costs made it a big NO.I didn't pay anything like £10,000 more, nearer £3,00 but an ex demoI am averaging just under 50mpgInsurance - No changeServicing I pay £130 pa fixed for five yearsIt's not fair on Nissan to compare it with a BMW X3 can't be compared to a qashqai it's in a different class
First ever Nissan and ordered a QQ Tekna 1.6 CVT in Blue Cancelled because of delivery delays
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

I think we have all had our say now and I am going to draw this thread to a close. Clearly OP is rather upset to receive a "lemon" or "Friday afternoon" car where things are not quite right, and quite rightly he is upset after spending the best part of the nations average wage on some metal and electronics that don't seem to want to work correctly with each other. I can understand the frustration in having the car going back to the dealer once and being without, what should be your pride and joy, but >6 times I would be questioning my loyalty with Nissan and starting to seek the advice of trading standards! This is not the first time we have seen posts like this (although some are a little less angry!).
colpac

Post by colpac »

I can understand to some degree. I have owned mine just over a year now, it has had plenty of faults, its been back to the dealers 3 times which has normally ended up with "it didnt do any of the faults while we had it" and i have give up taking it at the moment. None of the faults really cause a problem its just annoying that they are there.
However my car is on motability and if i had bought it instead i think my attitude would be different.
brianthelian

Post by brianthelian »

is you look in the owners manual there are a lot a lot of circumstances that stop the stop start from working heater etc etc too many to list but they are in the booklet if all the requirements are met mine works ok fingers crossed do look in the booklet to see
brian