Post pictures of your QashQai here!
DD41

Post by DD41 »

Diecast model of my car how cool :lol: Thanx Hound :lol: ;) :) :) :D :D
IMG_1396.JPG
IMG_1397.JPG
IMG_1395.JPG
IMG_1394.JPG
19 plate X Trail 1.3 DIG-T DCT Tekna Gun metal grey + led kick plates + footwell lights + Chrome lower boot finsher
16plate 1.2 DigtT cvt Tekna ink blue pan roof chome pack/ protection pack / chrome sill protectors / Nissan mud flaps/Spare wheel

Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Looks great Dean... glad it's found an appreciative owner! :D
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
LucaModric

Post by LucaModric »

Hello! Where did you buy such cool diecast?
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

There are a lot of nice Models around but you need to look for the Quality, Scale & Price. If you look on eBay you will find several but be careful as their are two models around the European & Chinese Model QQ (this has the different Front Fog Lights). Take a look at the attached the White QQ is the Chinese Model. AliExpress also do this model. Take a notice at the difference in prices for the different scales.
If you look in the web under Model Cars you should find something or get in touch with a local Model Outlet.
It is highly likely that Nissan also market these models. I am sure Hound will tell you where it came from - Dave ;)

IMG_3431.JPG

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Hound

Post by Hound »

As Dave has already ferreted out, it's the limited edition 1:43 scale Premium X model, which you'll find on eBay if you hunt for it.
It's available in ink blue and red.

blue.jpg

red.jpg

Nissan also sold a white-only version in some dealerships - exactly the same model, different paint.

white.jpg

The Chinese Qashqai model Dave refers to is much larger at 1:18, and is beautifully detailed with opening doors, bonnet etc.
As he says, it's a model of the Dongfeng-Nissan variant, with a slightly different front to the QQ we know.

ch1.jpg

ch2.jpg

There are J10 models on eBay, too.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Houndie, after you posting these pics you have got me thinking about buying one. I have over 200 models from 1:87 > 1:18 inc and some very nice Conrad Construction Cranes and they are all boxed and now stored as I wanted to get rid of them. - Thanks for the pics Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DD41

Post by DD41 »

I was really lucky for once browsing through QQ posts and seen Hound had one so I sent him a private pm if he would like to sell it. HEY PRESTO WE DID The DEAL....
19 plate X Trail 1.3 DIG-T DCT Tekna Gun metal grey + led kick plates + footwell lights + Chrome lower boot finsher
16plate 1.2 DigtT cvt Tekna ink blue pan roof chome pack/ protection pack / chrome sill protectors / Nissan mud flaps/Spare wheel
Hound

Post by Hound »

Dave, I will keep my eyes open here for the 1:43 dealership version in white. That Chinese 1:18 model has come down in price somewhat, though, since I first saw it. Maybe it will drop in price when the Facelift QQ shows up!