My dear friend 1.6dig-t no more

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
BL76

Post by BL76 »

Thanks Daewar and Dave it cleared the topic. It is within "Shield" feature. I ordered today 360 (similar to N-Connecta, it has this shield) so at the end of May new 1.6dig-t with better luck. I hope. I hate the situation since they will introduce facelift in November 17 and my original idea was to change destroyed QQ with facelift but...life is piece of s..., when you looking it, life is a laugh but always look on bright side of life...you know the song :-)
QQ 1,6 dci 360 ink blue

PJB729

Post by PJB729 »

BL76 wrote:Thanks Daewar and Dave it cleared the topic. It is within "Shield" feature. I ordered today 360 (similar to N-Connecta, it has this shield) so at the end of May new 1.6dig-t with better luck. I hope. I hate the situation since they will introduce facelift in November 17 and my original idea was to change destroyed QQ with facelift but...life is piece of s..., when you looking it, life is a laugh but always look on bright side of life...you know the song :-)
You're right, it could have turned out a LOT worse for you, so enjoy life :D
QQ 1.5dci Tekna 2016 Magnetic Red
QQ 1.5dci Tekna + 2019 Magnetic Red
QQ 1.5 e-power Tekna 2024 Fuji Sunset Red.
vyper1

Post by vyper1 »

:o Wow BL76 glad to see you are OK after that. Makes a good advert for the safety systems in modern cars to know you came out of that with only minor injuries. Get well soon :)
New: 2017 1.6T Tekna same as below but Pearl Black, Hood Deflector, Sill Protectors
Old: 2015 1.2T Tekna, Gun Metallic, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Front Lip finisher, Rear Glass Finisher, Trunk Lower Finisher, Door Sill Strips, Mirror Trims, Mud Flaps.
Simon1100

Post by Simon1100 »

Glad you're okay. A good advert for the Qashqai, hate to think how this could have turned out. Would the emergency stop system have also helped in this situation???
QQ Tekna 1.5 Dci Gun Metal Grey
Collected 01/03/2017

:D :D :D :D :D :D
BL76

Post by BL76 »

No it would not. As it is discussed in comments above FED is working only up to 40kmh. In this speed there was little to do. Yes great advert for nissan, maybe I should aske for marketing reimbursement :-P
QQ 1,6 dci 360 ink blue
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

BL76, Whatever ! The best point about your accident is that you survived with minimal injuries which must be one big bonus for you and your Family. So just get back to health and start enjoying life again with possibly a new QQ - Best Regards Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken