1.6 dig-t wrote:I don't mind if you copy glad you like it
Tekna letters from
http://www.teamtorquesteer.co.uk/fiesta ... umbers.htm
£1:99 each

DIG-T from
http://www.glynhopkinpartsonline.co.uk/ ... 9994023394
£6 posted.
I think it looks nice.
Thanks for the links I've got them ordered, just need the car to stick them to :lol: going to be a long 6 weeks :(
New: 2017 1.6T Tekna same as below but Pearl Black, Hood Deflector, Sill Protectors
Old: 2015 1.2T Tekna, Gun Metallic, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Front Lip finisher, Rear Glass Finisher, Trunk Lower Finisher, Door Sill Strips, Mirror Trims, Mud Flaps.

dvdpiper

Post by dvdpiper »

Nice work and different. I like it.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

1.6 dig-t, so after seeing your nice addition I was impressed. I asked our Dealer in fact 2 Dealerships and they could not find the Nissan No. and even the European Central Store was asked - No Luck. I have looked also in the USA and the No. appears to be a USA No. but I noted that on the US Juke Website. Some had also ordered through Glyn Hopkins UK and looking at US Juke photos that are available this badge does not appear, so where does it come from ?
Anyway I cleaned the QQ, ordered the Part yesterday from Glyn Hopkins and it is sitting at Gatwick with DHL this morning, It cost me with postage £19,79 :lol: but what the hell if you want something then go for it. Thanks again for the Input Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
1.6 dig-t

Post by 1.6 dig-t »

Glad you liked it. Please post a pic when you fit it to your QQ. The packet it comes in has the European part number in it.

Dave.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

1,6 dig-t, well I have received the Part and what I have to mention is that I ordered this part online @ 16:00 on wednesday and it arrived at 12:00 today in Berlin, a total of 44 hours an excellent Service and well packed from Glyn Hopkins ! - Dave :D
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
vyper1

Post by vyper1 »

DaveBerlin wrote:1,6 dig-t, well I have received the Part and what I have to mention is that I ordered this part online @ 16:00 on wednesday and it arrived at 12:00 today in Berlin, a total of 44 hours an excellent Service and well packed from Glyn Hopkins ! - Dave :D
That's good delivery service :) I picked up my car weds but not got round to fitting my badge yet. Will do it over weekend.
New: 2017 1.6T Tekna same as below but Pearl Black, Hood Deflector, Sill Protectors
Old: 2015 1.2T Tekna, Gun Metallic, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Front Lip finisher, Rear Glass Finisher, Trunk Lower Finisher, Door Sill Strips, Mirror Trims, Mud Flaps.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

1,6 dig-t, Bling Bling Bling I have at last added the DIG-T Badge to the Rear of the QQ and I must admit it does not look bad and I have already been asked by People is this a new QQ due to the Badge. :lol:

vyper1, after reading your post : http://qashqaiforums.co.uk/viewtopic.ph ... ome#p45982 it got me a Little concerned that the Badge would be totally out of line, but in the end not the case. I infact measured the Letters with a Vernier as it appeared that the "G" was larger, on measuring it was in fact 26mm against 25mm for the others very minimal. What I did find was that the individual Letters were not in fact "In Line" on the Backing Paper so I played around and repositioned these before finally positioning. I am also a bit particular and to me it now looks OK but the "T" looks slightly out of line because it starts to go around the radius of the Rear Hatch.
What also worried me was the height and difference of the "Letters" QASHQAI - 18mm / DIG-T 25mm but it Looks OK and today I have noticed that most vehicles have different size "Letters" on the Hatch Left & Right. So for me End of Story Job Down - Thanks Again 1,6 dig-t Dave :)

P1090329 - Kopie (2).JPG

Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

Dave,

You know your missing something, go faster decals?

DaveBerlin wrote:1,6 dig-t, Bling Bling Bling I have at last added the DIG-T Badge to the Rear of the QQ and I must admit it does not look bad and I have already been asked by People is this a new QQ due to the Badge. :lol:

vyper1, after reading your post : http://qashqaiforums.co.uk/viewtopic.ph ... ome#p45982 it got me a Little concerned that the Badge would be totally out of line, but in the end not the case. I infact measured the Letters with a Vernier as it appeared that the "G" was larger, on measuring it was in fact 26mm against 25mm for the others very minimal. What I did find was that the individual Letters were not in fact "In Line" on the Backing Paper so I played around and repositioned these before finally positioning. I am also a bit particular and to me it now looks OK but the "T" looks slightly out of line because it starts to go around the radius of the Rear Hatch.
What also worried me was the height and difference of the "Letters" QASHQAI - 18mm / DIG-T 25mm but it Looks OK and today I have noticed that most vehicles have different size "Letters" on the Hatch Left & Right. So for me End of Story Job Down - Thanks Again 1,6 dig-t Dave :)
1.6 dig-t

Post by 1.6 dig-t »

It looks fine. I think it should be factory standard..
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

Please forgive me, im just showing my mental age, so here goes;

Maybe these wheels for the next project :shock:

Or go for the wrap

1.6 dig-t wrote:It looks fine. I think it should be factory standard..