Lesser Spotted Nightshade Tekna

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
jukester46

Post by jukester46 »

[quote="Donkey"] local lithuanian valeters will be doing mine
E[/QUOTE] lol

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Aint those guys greatIts not a rascist remark but I see them swarm you like a load of monkeys rush at a car when it goes into safari park and boy wot a jobMy local charges £6 for a wash n dry and £15 makes a sh*t bucket come out gorgeous all in 15 minutesI physicly cannot clean my car for that money and the end result looks nowhere near that goodI have suggested maybe some female employees would get better tips they havent listenedIn mine there always smiling and working like there lifes depend on it, even in rain they try and leather it off lolGod bless em better than a car wash
jukester46

Post by jukester46 »

[quote="Donkey"] Aint those guys great
Its not a rascist remark but I see them swarm you like a load of monkeys rush at a car when it goes into safari park and boy wot a job
My local charges £6 for a wash n dry and £15 makes a sh*t bucket come out gorgeous all in 15 minutes
I physicly cannot clean my car for that money and the end result looks nowhere near that good
I have suggested maybe some female employees would get better tips they havent listened
In mine there always smiling and working like there lifes depend on it, even in rain they try and leather it off lol
God bless em better than a car wash
[/QUOTE] Trouble is the pre jet wash probably has enough detergent to strip your skin off let alone all that wax you apply!
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Has to be something strong they bring all my wheels up at moment like a brand new pinScary what chemicals they use as no amount of washing myself brings same thing up
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Mine use autoglem more than happy with that. First they wash with just water. Then hand MIT with soap etc. Not put a car through a car wash in 10 years and not washed one of mine myself...have washed the girlfriends though.Even had a letter from Mercedes finance at the end of my last lease praising me on the condition of my car and how clean it was inside and out. Bargain for £6 outside £12 in and out
kramrolyat702014-04-02 08:46:51
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
laurennightmare

Post by laurennightmare »

orderd mine 2 weeks agosoo exited as its my first car aswell :) how long did it take for the nightshade to come back?how is it to keep clean compared to say white?
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

My previous Yeti was very similar in colour Rosso Brunello and it looked absolutely wonderful, yes it is a pain to keep clean but enjoy the classy look. I would have gone for Nightshade myself but really wanted the pearl white, it would have been my second choice. Be prepared to wash regularly and enjoy the colour you will not be dissapointed
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

[quote="laurennightmare"]orderd mine 2 weeks agosoo exited as its my first car aswell :) how long did it take for the nightshade to come back?how is it to keep clean compared to say white?[/QUOTE]Welcome to the forum LaurennightmareAs long as the cars not black id say your ok with cleaning, in fact the nightshade has such a nice tint it would be nice to wax that up
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Blade silver seems to get dirty very quickly...ohh wait is that maybe just sand rain though?
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014