My new beastie

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
VinceTriple

Post by VinceTriple »

1.5 DCI Tekna in ink blue.

The pictures don't really do it justice, besides it was hammering it down ;)

I will get some decent pictures after a good clean on a nice day.

Very happy man :)

I had to share this because it was a really nice gesture from Taggarts in Motherwell

2016 1.5 DCI Tekna, Ink blue, Panoramic roof. More accessories to come :)

Charlie Miller

Post by Charlie Miller »

Looks good, even in the rain. If you're anything like me you'll enjoy giving it a good clean. Great touch by the dealer !
2016 N-Connecta 1.6 dci Xtronic: Pano Roof/Rails: Heat Pack: Black Alloygators: Gun Metal.
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Best Colour too :)
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Very smart, and nice touch by the dealer.

Now all you need is this... :)

b02.jpg

Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Looks very nice. Wonderful touch by the dealer. Enjoy it
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
Bros

Post by Bros »

Cracking looking car that, enjoy!
QQ 1.5dci Tekna 2017 Ink Blue j11 Mk2
Previously - QQ 1.5dci NTEC 2015 Black j11 Mk2
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Vince, welcome and enjoy your new QQ. Looks like you done really well from the Dealer (are the bottles empty ?) :D . When we picked our's up it was covered and we thought what a nice touch and present - wrong we did not get it, but we did get a Bottle of Champers. Your Dealer looks worth hanging onto with that sort of Customer Service - Dave ;)

image.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Hackney

Post by Hackney »

Great colour!I was originally "chasing" this colour but,by the time I arrived at my local dealer(Lennock Motors (Woden,Canberra Australia) it had already been sold!Ended up with Magnetic Red.(Another ABFAB colour!Cheers:):)
Living the dream!
Simon_Qashqai

Post by Simon_Qashqai »

Seeing all your dealer gifts for a brand new collection makes me think how cheap mine was. The dealership i purchased mine through was Northwich Holdcroft Nissan - who offered £20 of fuel as their present bearing in mind before myself and the salesman went to the grarge the car was littereally spluttering on fumes so normally you always get at least £10 of fuel with a new car. My old Volvo XC70 D5 (65 plate) that i swapped for the new QQ came with a magnum of decent champers, massive bouquet of flowers for the Mrs and 1/4 tank of fuel. so for sure seeing what other dealerships offer is eye opening.

thanks
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

Guys,

Who do you think pays for all these gifts? Save yourself some cash, buy you car from a whole sale outlet & pop into Sainburys, Waitrose etc & get your gifts from there whist saving a packet.