'14 QQ Tekna Magnetic Red

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

[quote="SplanK"]Yep, is magnetic red, just checked the order lolStupid nissan having 2 of the same colours.40 miles in and love it to bits so far!Will do a full 'initial review' tomorrow once I have driven it to work and back[/QUOTE]Hi..maybe post that in the Non-technical thread so it's easy to reference later?
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014

Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

[quote="Donkey"]]If you wouldnt mind as you had both QQ a sort of mild comparison in your reveiw?[/QUOTE]]
Both QQ? This is the first QQ I have ever had, my last car was an Almera!Couple more pics of the *magnetic* red (WOHO, got it right! lol)... one from above.......and somebody wants to go for a drive.........yeah, sorry Harry, you can't quite reach the pedals yet!
SplanK2014-03-27 16:51:45
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Gotta say the more you see this red the better it looks against the black wheels / trimLove the rugrat hes got hes bib on but theres hes choccy bar?
Deleted User 759

As of this morning, I now have a no food policy in the car lol
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Very nice
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Chortes

Post by Chortes »

Great looking colour. I thought about having this but the brochure and online representation of the colours were bloody awful! (Sorry, another dig at Nissan).Still, 1st April, weather and time permitting I'll upload a couple of Nightshade piccys when mine's delivered.
Really?
Deleted User 759

There is a nightshade in the showroom at Chorley Nissan in Chorley which looks really nice, and I almost went for it, until I saw the gun metal, then the mag red...In a sense, I am kinda glad that the "decision" was made for me in terms of colour as I am not having a mental breakdown over which one is the right one for me based on completely inaccurate colour charts in the book. Now... I wonder how much work I am going to get done tomorrow and how many "hop in rides" im going to have to do.... I should maybe charge!
kinelfire

Post by kinelfire »

Very nice, though pictures never do that colour justice, much better in the flesh I would have got my 1st QQ in that colour but it was just too similar to the colour of my previous car.
Cafe Latte 2010 1.5 n-tec. then 2013 Black 1.5 360+2
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Ive heard 80% of us waiting over 8 weeks will be getting there car on April 1st
Deleted User 759

Oh... for those other new car owners... is it normal for the tax for your new car to be sent in the post rather than placed in the screen? I can see on the DVLA its taxed (printed a copy of that out to keep in the car just in case...), but I have no disc at the moment...Just answered my own question:http://www.simplyregistrations.co.uk/bl ... -new-cars/
SplanK2014-03-28 07:00:40