My Acenta P in gunmetal

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="Contigo"]Looks great Tony!!!Can you confirm on thing for me when you get chance?Please check the manual for anti-hijack / auto sensitive central locking feature and if it is indeed on the car? Can you have a play setting it and post your findings?much appreciated!Phil[/QUOTE]
Phil the Acenta P comes with the anti-hi jack but not the auto central locking far as I can tell. I was not aware you can activate/ deactivate the locks walking to and from the car. I have it set so that you are beside thye car and press the small button on door handle. This unlocks the drivers door and if you want other doors unlocked you need to press it again quickly. Then when you leave the car and the i key is no longer in range no one can get in the car. Good feature for petrol stations etc.
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Jealousys a good thingAfter all we only want something when we see someone else having it lol and why go to work and try and save if we dont want anythingIm Jealous but in a positive way, gotta say this for the QQ its a good looking motor considering they all look the same in this class (fed up with wife saying look our car when suzuki advert comes on) but the QQ in my book has the edge
TC3

Post by TC3 »

If i am to be honest i think the front of the car from some angles looks a bit too beefy in proportion to rest of the car BUT with the 19 inch wheels this is less pronounced. However if I compare it to the latest version of the Kuga and several other cross over models the new QQ does have the edge in my book in looks. Plenty of scope for owners to make it a bit individual with all the chrome bits etc.

Contigo

Post by Contigo »

[quote="TC3"][quote="Contigo"]Looks great Tony!!!Can you confirm on thing for me when you get chance?Please check the manual for anti-hijack / auto sensitive central locking feature and if it is indeed on the car? Can you have a play setting it and post your findings?much appreciated!Phil[/QUOTE]
Phil the Acenta P comes with the anti-hi jack but not the auto central locking far as I can tell. I was not aware you can activate/ deactivate the locks walking to and from the car. I have it set so that you are beside thye car and press the small button on door handle. This unlocks the drivers door and if you want other doors unlocked you need to press it again quickly. Then when you leave the car and the i key is no longer in range no one can get in the car. Good feature for petrol stations etc.[/QUOTE].Does the car lock the doors after say 5mph? How do you deactivate and activate this anti-hijack feature?
Current Cars: QQ 1.5 DCi Tekna, Maserati 3200GT, Mini Cooper S

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Mine will have 17" wheels, I think your right the wheels set the car off I left mine purely for costs and was hoping the ride was smoother and my pet hate tyre noiseAfter market sets are popping up now on Ebay I do like the Nissan sets just cannot justify the upgrade costs was thinking maybe of putting winter tryes on originals then treating myself until I remembered we dont realy have much winter and a inflateable pair of wings more appropriateNot my colour of choice myself simply as I went for either black or the ink blue (until i remembered cleaning last one) so I went for bronze simply as its a colour you dont see around too much as white well thats for Range rovers and carried a £300 extra for me as its pearlOnly gripe ive got is the roof ariel to be honest and smiling at your number plate you going to pass yourself as a well known club island DJ lol
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="Contigo"][quote="TC3"][quote="Contigo"]Looks great Tony!!!Can you confirm on thing for me when you get chance?Please check the manual for anti-hijack / auto sensitive central locking feature and if it is indeed on the car? Can you have a play setting it and post your findings?much appreciated!Phil[/QUOTE]
Phil the Acenta P comes with the anti-hi jack but not the auto central locking far as I can tell. I was not aware you can activate/ deactivate the locks walking to and from the car. I have it set so that you are beside thye car and press the small button on door handle. This unlocks the drivers door and if you want other doors unlocked you need to press it again quickly. Then when you leave the car and the i key is no longer in range no one can get in the car. Good feature for petrol stations etc.[/QUOTE].Does the car lock the doors after say 5mph? How do you deactivate and activate this anti-hijack feature?Nope the car does not lock the doors as you start to drive but I am convinced that in time someone will find how to enable this feature.The ant hijack feature is a setting in the menu. You can choose toe either have all car doors unlock when you press the small button on the outside door handle or you can enable so that only drivers door unlocks and to unlock all doors you press button again quickly. Please note the door handles have a very small button in the handle...on front one anyway and I think the hatch door has one but not looked[/QUOTE]

TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="Donkey"]Mine will have 17" wheels, I think your right the wheels set the car off I left mine purely for costs and was hoping the ride was smoother and my pet hate tyre noiseAfter market sets are popping up now on Ebay I do like the Nissan sets just cannot justify the upgrade costs was thinking maybe of putting winter tryes on originals then treating myself until I remembered we dont realy have much winter and a inflateable pair of wings more appropriateNot my colour of choice myself simply as I went for either black or the ink blue (until i remembered cleaning last one) so I went for bronze simply as its a colour you dont see around too much as white well thats for Range rovers and carried a £300 extra for me as its pearlOnly gripe ive got is the roof ariel to be honest and smiling at your number plate you going to pass yourself as a well known club island DJ lol[/QUOTE]
I may have test rode 2 tekna models but cant really remember how noisy the road tyres were compared to the 17 inch wheels.An self respecting DJ would not be seen dead with a non base audio system as this lol

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

is it non base though in DAB mode?This has to be an oversight im not a loud music fan but if its tinny then ive gotta look into speaker upgrades
Contigo

Post by Contigo »

Thanks TC3 very disappointed about the anti hijack mode. All cars should have self locking on the move or at least the option to turn it on. Oh and it's BASS! :D
Current Cars: QQ 1.5 DCi Tekna, Maserati 3200GT, Mini Cooper S

TC3

Post by TC3 »

Bass using cd radio or ipod is nothing special but at same time the sound is not tinny