Our Ti qashqai down under

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
csteve

Post by csteve »

We sported ours up a little , shark fin and 235/50r15 Goodyear Tyres !

20160124_114212.jpg

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

csteve, welcome to another member from "Down Under" and the QQ is looking nice especially the Color. We also installed a Shark Fin Antenna last year which is not DAB compatible but here in Berlin works for us great and looks good. My question is, do you have DAB Radio "Down Under" and is your Antenna DAB compatible. The reason I ask is that Nissan sell OEM Antenna's which are also NOT compatible - just thought I would ask Thanks Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
csteve

Post by csteve »

Hi Dave.sorry about replying late to your post here in Aus we have the DAB+ radio which is a little change compared to the DAB system compresses more music in a smaller file to sum up.As we live in country South Aus digital radio is available where we are however i do no not have it yet.The shark fin mounted seems ok for analogue radio not sure on the digital side.Unfortueately our Ti qash qai only came set up with analogue radio.Just for info the Qash Qai's sold here Ti & TL models do not have all the options that you have in Europe as standard .regards Steve
Ti rific Down Under !
qqaus

Post by qqaus »

Hi there, I am also in Aus (SA) and have a pearl white Qashqai. I bought a shark fin antenna on ebay but the white isn't an exact match. My fin also looks too big on the car whereas your fin looks pretty good. Just wondered where you got it from? I had my fin fitted at an auto accessories company who use a much stronger double sided foam tape to stick it on and they did a great job but I'm still not 100% happy with the size or shape. Love the car though! Thanks, Jan.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

qqaus, welcome to another "DownUnder" member. I am not sure whether you question is aimed at me or csteve, but anyway here are some facts. Our Tekna is also Pearlescent White and I got our "Shark Fin" from Canada sprayed to the Nissan Color Code, this is the second I have used the other was on a Met Black Juke and both are fitted with the incredible 3M Tape with no Problems what so ever.
Please take a read at "Members Gallery" / "Berlin Tekna is There" and you will find all of the comments, so if you have Time just sit down with a Beer and take it all in - Regards Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
qqaus

Post by qqaus »

Thanks Dave, I will check it out.
Cheers.