Silver QQ with crossover pack

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
renzoellul

Post by renzoellul »

Hi everyone

I'm looking into getting a QQ in the coming months. One of the things that it will have will be the front and back scruff plates of the crossover pack. Locally I've seen a number of examples in various colours having the configuration I want however never in silver. Has anyone such a combination? If so could you kindly post a photo so that I can get an idea how it looks like.

Lawrence

Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

I've only ever seen them in silver, unless someone painted them to match their car body.

Wessex Garages are selling the genuine Nissan crossover pack for £150 inc P+P - half the usual Nissan price. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181805937991

Or there are Chinese copies, decent quality for £110 inc P+P.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181647976925
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

When we ordered our QQ In April 14 we discussed this Crossover Pack with our Sales Guy because the wife thought that the Nissan parts looked too "Plasticy". So we decided to get them Re-Sprayed & Color Matched to our QQ in Pearlescent White which IMHO looked much better, but of course it does cost for the paint job. Please take a look at the effect - Dave ;)

123 - Kopie - Kopie.JPG

118 - Kopie - Kopie.JPG

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
switchback

Post by switchback »

This is a "Chinese copy"(and rear). Good quality and even had the Nissan part numbers moulded in. Probably out of the same factory. The "genuine" parts from Nissan are a rip-off. I've not seen any on a silver car though.

2015 1.6 dci Tekna, AWD.
m88rke

Post by m88rke »

switchback wrote:This is a "Chinese copy"(and rear). Good quality and even had the Nissan part numbers moulded in. Probably out of the same factory. The "genuine" parts from Nissan are a rip-off. I've not seen any on a silver car though.

Switchback

Can you recall where you purchased these from?
switchback

Post by switchback »

Can you recall where you purchased these from?
http://qashqaiforums.co.uk/viewtopic.ph ... 525#p34711
2015 1.6 dci Tekna, AWD.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

renzoellul, the Information that switchback has supplied you for the price of these Skid Plates is a Bargain price. When we ordered our Nissan OEM Parts it was when we ordered the QQ in April 14 and at that time accessory Parts from other manufacturers were just not available. For instance the Parts from Nissan Glyn Hopkin Website are £330 now, so my advice if they are that good is to give these eBay ones a try - Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Same as my second link, and I can tell you that I have bought mudflaps and front grille trim from this company and found them friendly and helpful.

£150 for genuine Nissan parts from Wessex still seems like a bargain though.
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Looks good. How easy is the cross over pack to fit ? Thinking about it for the new car. Thanks the help
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
Brown18

Post by Brown18 »

I have fitted the rear chrome bling, side chrome strips, front chrome strip and crossover pack to my QQ.
If you use the search facility on the forum you will find some invaluable advice.
In particular, it's very helpful to have a helper to line up the chromed plastic strips and iso-propyl wipes (cheap from from eBay) are useful to clean the paintwork prior to fitment. It's pretty well a one-off move! The double sided adhesive on the strips is really strong.
The crossover pack is quite easy to fit, however it does involved a bit of careful drilling.
There is enough space underneath the car to drill and fit the rear strip. However, there isn't enough ground clearance to fit the front plate, so my old Halfords car ramps came out of retirement! The final result looks very smart and imparts a sharp 4x4 look to the car. I'll try and post a few photos tomorrow.
Hope this is helpful.
1.6 diesel. Acenta Plus 4WD. Blade Silver.