Qashqai 1.6 dig-t Tekna

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
jackdaww

Post by jackdaww »

is there a 1.6 dig-t petrol cvt automatic available in the uk ??
Qashqai acenta 1.2 petrol xtronic jan2016 - flame red - no bells and whistles.

previous , now departed , Primera 2l petrol cvt 2001 147000 faultless miles.

Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Not according to Nissan's website. Some crossed wires here methinks.
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hound, I checked our German Nissan Website and Catologues and as you mentioned they do not appear to be available - Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
jackdaww

Post by jackdaww »

thanks , thats what i thought .

what i would really like is a qq petrol hybrid - not holding my breath .
Qashqai acenta 1.2 petrol xtronic jan2016 - flame red - no bells and whistles.

previous , now departed , Primera 2l petrol cvt 2001 147000 faultless miles.
Daz8172

Post by Daz8172 »

A Hybrid wouldn't make much difference with economy but electric would if they thought it through before hand and not rushing it.
Nissan Qashqai, 1.6 dig-t 163, Gun Metal, Tekna, Pan sunroof, Spare wheel,
Daz8172

Post by Daz8172 »

I went on motorway the other day and got out of 1.6 dig-t Tekna 58.4mpg while going betweens speeds of 55 to 60 mph. Just shows if your sensible driving the car you can get a lot of mpg out of it, and I'm expecting a lot more in future.
The stop/start feature is a pain because it does not work in the first 1 mile if it is cold out side. It has to be driven on the motorway a bit to warm it up and maybe it will work. If you do a lot of short journeys to the shops equal 1 mile or so then it is not getting its charge from battery.
So far my qashqai is working fine not so sure about the heating, I have the dual climate control and is a pain to use.
say, if the temperature outside is 10c then what temperature inside is considered warm?
idn

Post by idn »

Same problem with my dual climate control. With the setting at 31.5c it is too cold and at 32c (max setting) its too warm!
They fixed it through software by increasing the temp variation for a specific setting to max value.
After that, at a setting of 26c its nice and warm inside.
2014 Qashqai 1.6 DCI CVT
28000 Km
Daz8172

Post by Daz8172 »

I am extremely please with the service my dealer is giving me after I had bought my car at Chorley Nissan at Wigan. If you want a Qashqai or any Nissan go and see Bradley. One of the best salesmen I've come across in many years.
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Daz8172 wrote:I am extremely please with the service my dealer is giving me after I had bought my car at Chorley Nissan at Wigan. If you want a Qashqai or any Nissan go and see Bradley. One of the best salesmen I've come across in many years.
I had the opposite ex8erience. Very pushy, bordering on harassment. Told me if I bought on finance and left my money in the bank then the car would miraculously not cost me any more in interest payments. This was two years ago. I pre booked back to back test drives in the 1.5dci and the 1.2dig but had to waitover one and a half hours between the two as no one knew where thegsecond car was. A salesman had taken it home the night before. The test drives were only 15 minutes each and on a preset route. Subsequently had issues at its first service. They were asked to rotate the wheels to even tyre wear, but they didnt do it. Overall not a great way to deal with customers. In the end I walked away and got the car from elsewhere and saved around £4k on what CN Wigan wanted from me. Im normally quite easy going, but this experience left a bitter taste.
Daz8172

Post by Daz8172 »

Quick update on my car. The only annoying thing is the tyre noise and slightly wind noise but not over powering. The last time I used Bluetooth my phone started to work not that good. Anyways got new phone and this phone actually talks the text messages out which is good.

The car is getting richer each week as I drive it and the most I've got is 58.4mpg while driving on the motorway cruise speed.

Everytime well most of the time I go into neutral and stop start kicks in the red light changes to green at traffic lights which is very annoying. I go into neutral a lot and it does help with fuel economy.

I had the heater checked and no faults but what did come up on the self diagnosis was rain sensor and I don't know what this code means: B25AD-00 and time Past.

Does anyone know what that code means?