Qashqai 1.6 dig-t Tekna

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Daz8172

Post by Daz8172 »

Hi guys, this is my 1.6 dig-t tekna in Gun metal.

There is one thing I am not used to, that is being a bit higher up and going down the country lanes I am a bit scared of going anywhere near the curb because of the diamond cut wheels. This car feels a bit wider than it actually is.

Very quiet car in which I can have a proper discussion without shouting.

my-qashqai.jpg

my-qashqai-2.jpg

Nissan Qashqai, 1.6 dig-t 163, Gun Metal, Tekna, Pan sunroof, Spare wheel,

chris26358

Post by chris26358 »

Hi everybody I have a pearl white 1.6 dci tekna with pan roof and auto gearbox it's a 2015 March regards and the wife and I love it.Weve just had a few days in the lake district and it performed brilliantly surprising many other drivers with its accceleration .I would however like a spare wheel or space saver wheel so if anyone knows where I can get one I'd be great full for the info.happy driving
Daz8172

Post by Daz8172 »

I had mine fitted at my Nissan Dealer who charged me £220 with fitting included. It is fitted perfectly.
Makara

Post by Makara »

I know what you mean about the width, it feels very wide at first. After a few weeks I’ve got used to it, but still breathe in when passing through width restriction barriers!

I think the reason it feels like that is because you sit higher up, so don’t have the same reference points as you do on lower cars.
2014 Qashqai 1.2 DIG-T Tekna
Daz8172

Post by Daz8172 »

Especially when a Range Rover comes round the corner or a truck, the car feels so much wider than a car which is lower down.

This engine 1.6 turbo dig-t has to be one of the quietest engines I've driven, in which you can have a nice conversation between two people and not shout. The Stereo in Tekna is excellent feels like you at a concert very good sound.

I know it doesn't like CD's or DVD's with music on them just spits them out.

Anyone discussing about the 19" wheels saying it feeling a bit bumpy, it is smooth and a bit bumpy depending on how you drive the car. My last car was way bumpy than QQ.
BWA

Post by BWA »

I've always naturally driven pretty much dead centre in the road, equal distance between kerb and centre line of road on both sides of car. In my tekna I've noticed I am driving almost hugging the centre line of the road, I think subconsciously I am afraid of damaging the wheels lol
65 plate Tekna 1.5 DCI with panoramic roof, magnetic red, space saver spare wheel kit
silverdave

Post by silverdave »

Hi me too the lane warning often go off , only had my 1.2 tekna a week , I cannot bear to think I curb them . May have to buy alleygators for peace of mine
Qashqai tekna 1.2 petrol Auto panaramic roof , Gun grey. Nissan spare wheel.
Front & rear skid plates
Daz8172

Post by Daz8172 »

If you think your going to curb them, slow down or stop and let the problem bypass you and don't ram onto the pavement that is the easiest way to curb your wheels. I still cannot work this lane departure thing out, comes on at the boring times more like chevrons in the road it comes on but it also comes on in the countryside sometimes middle of nowhere. It is stupid.

The chassis control hill start assist is a god send meaning you don't have to use the handbrake for those few seconds on an incline. Absolutely brilliant.
TheSavage

Post by TheSavage »

I've just received the 1.6 DCI auto Tekna in gun metal and it's very impressive! The acceleration seems faster than the official figures especially in sport mode....Can you imagine the nismo in one of them, it would be awesome? Know what you mean about the wheels, but you just need to drive carefully and always use your cameras and hopefully there will be no accidents!
QQ013

Post by QQ013 »

1.6 DCI auto Tekna is NOT the 1.6Dig-T ( petrol/gasoline engine)

But happy driving with your diesel.
QQ 1.6Dig-T Tekna