Members Sticker

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
sydswan

Post by sydswan »

Not sure if I have the right forum, but here goes.

About 2 months ago I applied to be a financial member by paying my dues and ordered a sticker so I could display it on my QQ.
It has still not arrived and I am wondering who I should contact to find out what has happened.

Can anybody help ?

Peter
Qashqai 2.0L Ti auto Platinum

Gerry Kent

Post by Gerry Kent »

That's for the other Qashqai forum and not this one sorry!
1.5 dci Tekna+ 69 plate.
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

sydswan wrote:Not sure if I have the right forum, but here goes.

About 2 months ago I applied to be a financial member by paying my dues and ordered a sticker so I could display it on my QQ.
It has still not arrived and I am wondering who I should contact to find out what has happened.

Can anybody help ?

Peter
As Gerry pointed out, this forum (Qashqai Forums, formally Qashqai Owners Club) is completely free with no access or posting restrictions. Nor do we have stickers available.

You maybe thinking of the Qashqai Club, which is a separate forum run by different people.

Thanks
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Peter, I explained this to you when you asked about it a month ago, and I sent you a PM with a link to the correct forum. And on the same day, you posted the question on said correct forum, where you were also given an answer.

I'm hoping this is an old message that has somehow got repeated, but if not, I'm not sure what else we can do for you :(
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
sydswan

Post by sydswan »

Hi Hound, Thanks for your response , but I have misplaced the link that you sent. If is not too
much trouble, could you please resend it to me :?:
Qashqai 2.0L Ti auto Platinum
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Yes Pete - you need to be on the other QQ forum. Your original request there for your sticker is here:
http://forum.qashqaiclub.co.uk/club-sti ... page2.html

Good luck!
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic