Greetings from Cyprus!

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
theogmike

Post by theogmike »

Hi to everyone!Although I have been a member since February 2015 when I bought my new QQ I have only just got round to posting a few pictures. So, sorry about the delay!Mine is a 1.2 DIG-T XTRONIC in Pearl White, with a glass roof and 18 inch wheels. I think in the UK it is the n-tec+ model. So far, I am very impressed and it is a joy to drive. Fingers crossed, it stays that way! The only downside for me, living in Cyprus, is that it is far too hot and sunny to drive with the sun shade open during the day, so for now the kids open it to star gaze at night only!!!Happy and safe driving, everyone!Many regards,Theo.

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Theo, welcome and some nice shots of a nice looking and Color QQ ?Y?‰. Your comment on the Roof I can understand as we have had for weeks Temps in Berlin of Mid to High 30's with a Max of 39*C. We tend to open the Roof Shutter when Driving, but it is a "No No" when Stationary - it is Closed !. But to be fair the Air Con copes rather well anyway - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
theogmike

Post by theogmike »

I agree, the Air Con is very effective. As it is a family car, it could have done with some air vents for the back seat passengers... But you can't have everything!
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

A very nice car Theo. I was tempted by the white QQ until Mrs Hound decided I wanted Gun Metallic! It's a shame the glass roof doesn't partially open like that on the X-trail. But as Dave says the air con works fine.
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
Zach Nicodemous

Post by Zach Nicodemous »

I've seen you driving around I think! Not many new shape QQ's out here. Yours looks good.If you see a QQ Tekna in Gun Metal Gray with a 08 15 plate, thats me :)
theogmike

Post by theogmike »

I live in the Larnaca area, although I have been in the Pahos area last week! And I will be this weekend too!

Zach Nicodemous

Post by Zach Nicodemous »

I'm out towards Larnaca quite often too lol.
WandleJane

Post by WandleJane »

Very nice! I love the White, it really blows in the sunlight!

Re Pano roof: I love the extra light form it. We haven't had enough sun here for me to find out how hot it gets when the sun is out! ?Y?Y
Storm white 1.2 xtronic Tekna picked up June 27th