14 PLATE ON MY DRIVE

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="bosley711"]
WOW !!!Stunning, hoping to get mine end of April :) Thank you for re-posting this awesome car[/QUOTE]
No problem.You will love the car when you get it.19in Ibiscus alloys silver, dark grey diamond or glossy black would look good! My dealer gave me £600 for the original OE alloys on the Tekna so the new ones costs £599 (good value) and they use the same tyres.
1.5DCi Tekna Storm White 19in Silver Ibiscus Alloys, Illuminated Side Bars, Crossover Pack, Chrome Premium Pack, Black Body Mouldings, Mudguards, Chrome Wing Mirrors, White Alloy Gators

Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="Chortes"]]Yeah it was on the Rubery bypass going toward Longbridge.[/QUOTE]]
I go down that road a lot so will probably see it soon, I will give them a wave!!!
1.5DCi Tekna Storm White 19in Silver Ibiscus Alloys, Illuminated Side Bars, Crossover Pack, Chrome Premium Pack, Black Body Mouldings, Mudguards, Chrome Wing Mirrors, White Alloy Gators
QQer

Post by QQer »

[quote="Doylo"]No problem.You will love the car when you get it.19in Ibiscus alloys silver, dark grey diamond or glossy black would look good! My dealer gave me £600 for the original OE alloys on the Tekna so the new ones costs £599 (good value) and they use the same tyres.[/QUOTE]I really liked Ibiscus alloys on yours and I would like to have them in mine (when I get it) as well if I can negotiate same sort of deal as yours. £599 make them great value
Ordered 1.5dci Tekna in Storm White - Expected delivery end of May
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="QQer"][quote="Doylo"]No problem.You will love the car when you get it.19in Ibiscus alloys silver, dark grey diamond or glossy black would look good! My dealer gave me £600 for the original OE alloys on the Tekna so the new ones costs £599 (good value) and they use the same tyres.[/QUOTE]I really liked Ibiscus alloys on yours and I would like to have them in mine (when I get it) as well if I can negotiate same sort of deal as yours. £599 make them great value[/QUOTE]
Thanks, personally I think they make the car look better, having said that the OE alloys are great and I would have kept them if I hadn't done the deal with the dealer lolMy dealer sold them to a customer for £800 so it was win win for both of us!!
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Doylo that is nice job, you have made a really good choice with the accessories. We are just looking at what to do with a Pearl White Met Tekna and your pics have gone along the same lines as we were thinking - a job well done !
The Ibiscus Wheels also look nice, we have the problem here in Germany in that we have to have Summer / Winter Tires. I think I need to talk to the Dealer on what options are on for Std vs Ibiscus wheels as we have to have for convenience 2 sets of wheels whether that be Alloys or Steel.
If I can ask are the Black Door Protectors Std Nissan Parts KE760-4E52B or from another supplier ?
Thanks & look forward to your feedback - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="DaveBerlin"]]Doylo that is nice job, you have made a really good choice with the accessories. We are just looking at what to do with a Pearl White Met Tekna and your pics have gone along the same lines as we were thinking - a job well done !The Ibiscus Wheels also look nice, we have the problem here in Germany in that we have to have Summer / Winter Tires. I think I need to talk to the Dealer on what options are on for Std vs Ibiscus wheels as we have to have for convenience 2 sets of wheels whether that be Alloys or Steel.If I can ask are the Black Door Protectors Std Nissan Parts KE760-4E52B or from another supplier ? Thanks & look forward to your feedback - Dave[/QUOTE]]
Hi Dave, thanks for the positive feedback about the car. It definitely attracts lot of attention I haven't had one negative comment since I picked the car up nearly 3 weeks ago.Use the Ibiscus alloys in the summer and the original ones in the winter.Yes the black body mouldings are Std Nissan parts as are all the accessories I had fitted by the dealer. You can have the body moulding in white and grey as well. I original ordered white but when I found out they were a base white I thought they might look odd against the storm white.
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

[quote="Doylo"]Yes the black body mouldings are Std Nissan parts as are all the accessories I had fitted by the dealer. You can have the body moulding in white and grey as well. I original ordered white but when I found out they were a base white I thought they might look odd against the storm white. [/QUOTE]
No, the white body mouldings are painted in Pearl White, I have them fitted on mine and they look superb and blend in with the rest of the bodywork perfectly. The dealer was so impressed he asked if they could have it on display for a full day in the showroom the day before I collected it
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="jonceebee"][quote="Doylo"]Yes the black body mouldings are Std Nissan parts as are all the accessories I had fitted by the dealer. You can have the body moulding in white and grey as well. I original ordered white but when I found out they were a base white I thought they might look odd against the storm white. [/QUOTE]
No, the white body mouldings are painted in Pearl White, I have them fitted on mine and they look superb and blend in with the rest of the bodywork perfectly. The dealer was so impressed he asked if they could have it on display for a full day in the showroom the day before I collected it[/QUOTE]
I was obviously given dodgy info when I asked what white they were. Mind you probably did me a favour because I really like the black ones.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Doyle / Jonceebee, the comment on the Body Moldings is correct as you have proved. I had this information from our Dealer and you can buy these Moldings as a Base Color KE760-4E52H and have them sprayed to match your Qashqai or in Black Z11 (-4E52B) / Grey (-4E52G) / White Pearl (-4E52Q).
Thanks for your comment on the White Pearl as this clears this point up for my options - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Chelseablue

Post by Chelseablue »

Hi Doylo,

Looks fantastic, did you go your pearlescent paint?
1.6dci Tekna Storm White CVT (2014). UK