14 PLATE ON MY DRIVE

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="Chelseablue"]]Hi Doylo,Looks fantastic, did you go your pearlescent paint?[/QUOTE]]
Thanks, yes Storm White is pearlescent and it looks especially good in the sun (when we get some)!!
1.5DCi Tekna Storm White 19in Silver Ibiscus Alloys, Illuminated Side Bars, Crossover Pack, Chrome Premium Pack, Black Body Mouldings, Mudguards, Chrome Wing Mirrors, White Alloy Gators

Andy29981

Post by Andy29981 »

Hi what extras did you have on your qashqai?
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="Andy29981"]]Hi what extras did you have on your qashqai?[/QUOTE]]
All the extras below were fitted by my dealer except for the white alloy gators.1.5DCi Tekna Storm White 19in Silver Ibiscus Alloys, Illuminated Side Bars, Crossover Pack, Chrome Premium Pack, Black Body Mouldings, Mudguards, Chrome Wing Mirrors, White Alloy Gators
1.5DCi Tekna Storm White 19in Silver Ibiscus Alloys, Illuminated Side Bars, Crossover Pack, Chrome Premium Pack, Black Body Mouldings, Mudguards, Chrome Wing Mirrors, White Alloy Gators
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

This has to be one of the prettiest QQ ive seen so faralthough pretty is the wrong word for a macho looking car, it just seems to be detailed now nicely
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="Donkey"]]This has to be one of the prettiest QQ ive seen so faralthough pretty is the wrong word for a macho looking car, it just seems to be detailed now nicely
[/QUOTE]]
Thanks.I think it is a mix of pretty and macho. My wife loves it and she wouldn't if it was really macho and I love and I wouldn't if it was too pretty (if that makes sense)!!In fact it is just about perfect!!!!
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

not going to argue that point mateclever balance detailed without bieng OTT
flase001

Post by flase001 »

[quote="Doylo"][quote="jonceebee"][quote="Doylo"]Yes the black body mouldings are Std Nissan parts as are all the accessories I had fitted by the dealer. You can have the body moulding in white and grey as well. I original ordered white but when I found out they were a base white I thought they might look odd against the storm white. [/QUOTE]
No, the white body mouldings are painted in Pearl White, I have them fitted on mine and they look superb and blend in with the rest of the bodywork perfectly. The dealer was so impressed he asked if they could have it on display for a full day in the showroom the day before I collected it[/QUOTE]
I was obviously given dodgy info when I asked what white they were. Mind you probably did me a favour because I really like the black ones.[/QUOTE]
Hi JonceebeeWould it be possible to have photos please?thanks
Storm White Nissan Qashqai Tekna 1.6 Dci CVT
Crossover Pack,Utility Pack,White Side Mouldings,Illuminated Entry Guards,Removable Tow Bar,Black Alloy Gators.
Modules:Auto Folding Mirrors,Auto windows.