14 PLATE ON MY DRIVE

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="jonceebee"]Looks absolutely stunning, I bet you have the alarm set for 06:00 am in the morning for first light. I will be collecting mine at 15:00 hours tomorrow. I will be spending most of the morning cleaning out my Yeti. How do you upload photo's on this site I will try and get some up on Sunday if the weather is ok[/QUOTE]
Thanks, yes but I will be awake before the alarm goes off!!!Good luck tomorrow the sun will be shining.I spent a few hours this morning cleaning my old QQ.When you post a new message you will see a green icon with a tree click on it and you can browse for pictures that you have loaded on to your computer and upload them.
1.5DCi Tekna Storm White 19in Silver Ibiscus Alloys, Illuminated Side Bars, Crossover Pack, Chrome Premium Pack, Black Body Mouldings, Mudguards, Chrome Wing Mirrors, White Alloy Gators

Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

The green tree only appears if you use the "post reply" button rather than use the "quick message" box.
SneakyElephant

Post by SneakyElephant »

you can access all post functions in the "quick message" box by clicking on "full reply editor" which is the
icon
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

Perfect day to cruise round it drives like a dream!!!Just had the body and interior supaguarded the paint feels like silk.
1.5DCi Tekna Storm White 19in Silver Ibiscus Alloys, Illuminated Side Bars, Crossover Pack, Chrome Premium Pack, Black Body Mouldings, Mudguards, Chrome Wing Mirrors, White Alloy Gators
bosley711

Post by bosley711 »

Gutted , I cant see the pics :)Can anyone help please
1.5 DCI Tekna in Gun Metal,Illuminated Side Bars, Hood Deflector, Removable Towbar, British Bulldog riding shot gun
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="bosley711"]
Gutted , I cant see the pics :)Can anyone help please [/QUOTE]
Not sure why they have disappeared.Couple more here.
Chortes

Post by Chortes »

The car I saw yesterday, a qq in white was VU14 CCX
Really?
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="Chortes"]]The car I saw yesterday, a qq in white was VU14 CCX[/QUOTE]]
Probably from the same Arbury dealer in Bromsgrove that I got mine from.
Chortes

Post by Chortes »

Yeah it was on the Rubery bypass going toward Longbridge.
Really?
bosley711

Post by bosley711 »

WOW !!!Stunning, hoping to get mine end of April :) Thank you for re-posting this awesome car
1.5 DCI Tekna in Gun Metal,Illuminated Side Bars, Hood Deflector, Removable Towbar, British Bulldog riding shot gun