Hi Ho Silver Tekna

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
vikingred

Post by vikingred »

Collected my new QQ yesterday. Very happy..

cityfan6

Post by cityfan6 »

Looks great! Nice colour
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

vikingred, welcome to the Club and a nice pic of your Silver QQ. Enjoy your driving in Norway - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
ProceSS

Post by ProceSS »

Superb Colour !!!
:geek: QQ TEKNA 1.2DIG-T NIGHSHADE - 2014 :geek:
sydswan

Post by sydswan »

Welcome vikingred to this forum. My car which is 2 weeks old is the same colour. Looks good when clean, doesn't show the dirt. Peter
Qashqai 2.0L Ti auto Platinum
vikingred

Post by vikingred »

[quote="sydswan"]
Welcome vikingred to this forum. My car which is 2 weeks old is the same colour. Looks good when clean, doesn't show the dirt. Peter[/QUOTE]
Thanks mate. Cosy little forum this.Have to be honest and say that Silver wasn't my first choice. Wanted Gun Metal Grey, but waiting list was many months here in Noggy Land, so I opted for Silver which was the last one in stock.Now that I have it I think it is a great colour. Shines great in the sun and when the sun goes down it looks even better. The grey now looks too dark for me and as you say.. Silver hides the dirt better...lol
WandleJane

Post by WandleJane »

Looks great!
Colour was a hard choice for me - I think they all look great! Plus as this is my first new car, I'd never really had a choice before!

A very pretty car indeed!
Storm white 1.2 xtronic Tekna picked up June 27th
Dionysus

Post by Dionysus »

Congrats VikingRed.Now you need to add the chrome!Enjoy it.Regards
1.6 DCI CVT Xtronic, Ink Blue, Front city bar, Rear city bar, Front bumper streamer, Side steps, Wind deflectors, Rear boot lid sill protector, Polished door sill protectors, Mudflaps, Sharks fin
vikingred

Post by vikingred »

[quote="WandleJane"]Looks great!Colour was a hard choice for me - I think they all look great! Plus as this is my first new car, I'd never really had a choice before!A very pretty car indeed! [/QUOTE]
White is lovely too. See many in white here, so it seems a popular choice. Enjoy..
vikingred

Post by vikingred »

[quote="Dionysus"]Congrats VikingRed.Now you need to add the chrome!Enjoy it.Regards[/QUOTE]
Funny you should say that. Been checking out the chrome options..