MY fantastic new Qashqai

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

Photo of my new Qashqai in the service dept today with accessories fitted.This picture does not do it justice it looks stunning in the flesh.Roll on next Saturday 1st at 9am!!!
1.5DCi Tekna Storm White 19in Silver Ibiscus Alloys, Illuminated Side Bars, Crossover Pack, Chrome Premium Pack, Black Body Mouldings, Mudguards, Chrome Wing Mirrors, White Alloy Gators

LizzieJ

Post by LizzieJ »

Hi, can I firstly say your car looks fab with the added accessories! Could is ask the chrome side bars - are they illuminated when the door opens and are they a nissan accessory, also would you mind telling me the cost? Thanks
There is always, always something to be thankful for.

1.6dci Tekna AWD Bronze - collected 07.04.14
wooders

Post by wooders »

looks good I might even see it around as I'm not far from Bromsgrove.
-2014 Qashqai 1.5 dci Tekna   -   
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

very nice your health to enjoy.
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="LizzieJ"]]Hi, can I firstly say your car looks fab with the added accessories! Could is ask the chrome side bars - are they illuminated when the door opens and are they a nissan accessory, also would you mind telling me the cost? Thanks[/QUOTE]]
Thanks I can't wait until 9am next Saturday.All the accessories are Nissan parts. There are two lights on each side bar and I am 99% sure they come on when the doors open (haven't seen them on yet).I spent just over £3000 for all the accessories including the 19in alloys. The side bars are £725 inc vat fitted. Nissan dealers now have brochures with all the accessories they offer. Have a look at this video it is brilliant http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LJZLFr9lCA and it shows the lights coming on.
1.5DCi Tekna Storm White 19in Silver Ibiscus Alloys, Illuminated Side Bars, Crossover Pack, Chrome Premium Pack, Black Body Mouldings, Mudguards, Chrome Wing Mirrors, White Alloy Gators