Blade Silver - Photos

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Hi all....as requested by some photos of my new QQ delivered on Valentines day...I managed to find some good weather to snap a couple of quick shots.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014

LizzieJ

Post by LizzieJ »

The car looks fab, you can really see the detailing on the body. I still haven't seen one on the road yet. I have ordered a 1.6 Dci tekna 4 wheel drive in Bronze. Hopefully I will get mine next month, if they don't change the date again. Happy motoring!
There is always, always something to be thankful for.

1.6dci Tekna AWD Bronze - collected 07.04.14
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Thank you :-) To be honest this was the first, and so far only, one I've seen. I didn't test drive one or even see one in a showroom lolMine turned up late morning Friday and I was like..wow this is what they look like then lol.
Chortes

Post by Chortes »

Looks great in silver, a lot better than I thought.... Enjoy the miles
Really?
Foxy

Post by Foxy »

Looks really good in silver picks out all the detailing
ippopy

Post by ippopy »

Thanks for good pics. Tell
your neighbours to clear car park next time

This colour goes well with
rims and roof rails.

How are the LED lights?...Too
bright?
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Yes Kram. I actually like it and Im not a lover of silver. The colour really emphasises the curves and detailing and its a darker colour than I expected. Very nice!

Every time I go out Im looking for QQs but I havent seen one of the new ones yet "sigh"
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

I'm very happy with the colour and considering I had to change it in order to get the car earlier I'm very happy to be saying that.AS there still seem to be so few around I'll try and get some more pics, weather permitting, when I can get some better angles.The LED lights are totally fine...I had them on my previous car and occasionally someone flashes you thinking your lights are on high beam...but that is rare...and once you flash them back they understand they weren't on high beam before lol