Hello from Barbados

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Frank

Post by Frank »

Hello Everyone, I am new to posting but I am a new QQ owner and have found the info here to be amazing. A photo of my week old QQ. Excuse the fender dirt. Thanks Wheelie for taking the time to respond to my accessory questions.
Frank

Frank

Post by Frank »

Frank
Frank

Post by Frank »

Didn't know how to post multiple photos
Frank
sydswan

Post by sydswan »

Hi Frank, Your car looks amazing, my QQ will arrive in 2 to 3 weeks. We don't get the A/C'S you guys do which is a bit disappointing. Will post some pic's when I do get it.
Qashqai 2.0L Ti auto Platinum
Frank

Post by Frank »

Thanks Peter. Mine is the 2.0L as well. I think it is quite close to the Austrialian spec. With the accessories I ordered most of the items from the UK. If you are interested in anything message me and I'll gladly send the details
Frank
duncho

Post by duncho »

I'm jealous that I didn't buy my car with this color and purchased silver blade instead. I would have one if I didn't ask my wife for her opinion :(. It's beautiful! Just one question, are those plates road legal? :)
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!
Frank

Post by Frank »

Hi Duncho, I have a friend with blade silver and it is an awesome color. To answer your question yes. In my country the plates are indeed legal. The letters indicate the parish/state. The registration tends to be individual and is transferable. So if you have a unique number people will hold on to them for years:-)
Frank
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hi Frank, welcome to the Forum from Far away. The pics and the QQ look a treat, nicely done. I realise as you mentioned that there are different specs to the UK here in Germany is the same along with the Model Types. Could I ask what those Alloys are, are they 17" or 19" Dia and what type of wheels are they ?. I have not seen this option here or in the Nissan Catologues (or even if they are Nissan) - I suppose I am just bring Nosey ! Thanks Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Frank

Post by Frank »

Hello Dave, thanks for the welcome. Your car is absolutely outstanding. I actually contemplated switching to white after I saw the stunning photos of your car. But I would have possibly gone broke trying to replicate it:-))The car came with the 17" alloys but I changed them. The alloys on the car are Wolf Race Luganos. They are 19x8.5 and the tyres are 235/45-19
Frank
sydswan

Post by sydswan »

Hi Frank, we don't get the front and rear finishes or the under body steps. [ not sure if they are steps"]] We also don't get a choice of wheels, just one and that comes with the car. My colour is Platinum [ Silver"]] and have been looking at all the silver cars since ordering.[ not overly impressed"]] Hopefully that will change once I am sitting in the drivers seat. Peter
Qashqai 2.0L Ti auto Platinum