Berlin Tekna Garage / Gallery

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
vyper1

Post by vyper1 »

Hi Dave,Basically just larger versions of these below so I can clearly see your upgrades. Yes tell your Mrs to sponsor you and you could sell me a footwell lighting kit Do you not have 3M on your front? I'm guessing not as you haven't mentioned it along with the other 100s of extras I was contemplating the half bonnet/bumper but does it leave a visible line where the film stops? Can you see it on your door edges?

[/QUOTE]]
New: 2017 1.6T Tekna same as below but Pearl Black, Hood Deflector, Sill Protectors
Old: 2015 1.2T Tekna, Gun Metallic, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Front Lip finisher, Rear Glass Finisher, Trunk Lower Finisher, Door Sill Strips, Mirror Trims, Mud Flaps.

jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Brilliant effort Dave, I thought I had fitted everything to mine, but yours goes a stage further
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

vyper1, OK you asked for it hopefully these are "Big" enough for you to see what you want :

Now regarding the 3M stuff I assume you are speaking about the Foil Protection on the Front Bonnet Area, well you are correct I have not included that. If you take a look at "Idle Chit Chat" / "Berlin Tekna Door Protection" P4 you will see what I have done.

Now regarding the edges of the Foil, these areas are natural attractions for Dirt because of the Foil Adhesive. This stuff oozes out under the foil when applied and the Dirt sticks to it and over time changes it color. The stuff I used is what I consider to be a cheap option and can be re-applied at a low cost but if you are talking about the Partial Bonnet / Front Areas then you will I believe in time see this line. If the whole area say a Bonnet is done then this is another story - no line no edge color change. Obviously this is a nice option to protect the paint, but not for me.
So I hope this is sufficient for you the wife is talking to the Bank Mgr. - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Dave, looks like you also have chrome covers on the rear wiper blade unless it is the light deceiving me
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hi Jon, no its your eyes these are the STD Arms I have seen these Plasticy Chrome Covers and they are not for me - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
vyper1

Post by vyper1 »

Cheers Dave they will do I might invest in a full frontal treatment with the film as I wouldn't want to see any edges or.... I might leave greater distances (500m) between me and the car in front
New: 2017 1.6T Tekna same as below but Pearl Black, Hood Deflector, Sill Protectors
Old: 2015 1.2T Tekna, Gun Metallic, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Front Lip finisher, Rear Glass Finisher, Trunk Lower Finisher, Door Sill Strips, Mirror Trims, Mud Flaps.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

vyper1, christ I have been dreaming of a Full Frontal Job for years but the wife will not pay. Your best bet would be to lock it up in the Garage and get on yer Bike ?Ys? - Dave
sydswan

Post by sydswan »

Thanks Dave for all your hard work, you must enjoy doing all this stuff for us dumb bums. It's a pity that the wording is just a tad small and hard to read. But you have done a great job. Thanks again. Peter
Qashqai 2.0L Ti auto Platinum
sydswan

Post by sydswan »

Almost forgot, My QQ has arrived and now for the wait. About 2 weeks I think, sooner I hope.
Qashqai 2.0L Ti auto Platinum
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Peter, Thanks ! Have you tried enlarging them or if you have an ipad stretch them with your Fingers to enlarge them. If you really want normal size Photos drop me a pm with your email address and I will send them to you - Dave