Berlin Tekna Garage / Gallery

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

I have been thinking of putting something like this together for some time now on our QQ. We and I know a lot of other Members have modified or installed accessories whether they be from Nissan OEM or other Suppliers. What I thought (I might well be wrong) was that Members could add some "Garage / Gallery" information on their QQ`s for others to share.
What it would do is to keep the information on a particular Persons QQ under "Topic / Gallery" and the facts would not be spread out into different Topics. This would made it easier and quicker for Members to quickly refer to other QQ`s with regard to modifications / additions / information etc. when needed.
Naturally the "Gallery" Section could be used on our Forum. I was just wondering what members thought of this idea as there are some very nice QQ's and very proud members on this Forum, but not that many photos. The Forum also seems to be growing at a fast rate now and is reaching pretty worldwide now and I am sure a lot of the newer members can gain information from the dare I say it - "Older QQ Members".
So please take a look at what is below and feel free to comment, I am easy going and some might think it is over the top but lets just wait and see a€“ Dave

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

vyper1

Post by vyper1 »

Those are a lot of extras you've put on your QQ but she does look smart there's a few things I might copy for mine, I light the footwell light but I'd dim it a bit and I was contemplating chrome handles. I doubt there's anything left for you to add as it looks like you covered every area
New: 2017 1.6T Tekna same as below but Pearl Black, Hood Deflector, Sill Protectors
Old: 2015 1.2T Tekna, Gun Metallic, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Front Lip finisher, Rear Glass Finisher, Trunk Lower Finisher, Door Sill Strips, Mirror Trims, Mud Flaps.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

vyper1, could not agree with you more. The Footwell Lighting only works with the Opening / Closing of the Doors. We added this to supplement the existing centre "Nissan Ambience" orange lighting. It might look bright but you can dim it as you want and change colors also, our aim was not to achieve a Disco atmosphere - Dave ?Y?„
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

think your post takes the meaning of geek to a whole new level SplanK2015-04-06 15:43:03
coeb12

Post by coeb12 »

brilliant Dave, thanks for your time and energy I know plenty will benefit from this post. I may have missed it ,but what is E16?
Tekna 1.5dci pearl white ordered 01.09.14 delivered 24.11.14 Thermaclear, auto fold wing mirrors, panoramic roof, spare wheel as standard. After market mud flaps
coeb12

Post by coeb12 »

My apologies.... should never have doubted you, I now notice that it is listed as the gopark (what a great idea that is).
Tekna 1.5dci pearl white ordered 01.09.14 delivered 24.11.14 Thermaclear, auto fold wing mirrors, panoramic roof, spare wheel as standard. After market mud flaps
duncho

Post by duncho »

Dave, I thought the list is much longer ;)By the way, aren't you buying a roof box? If so, I can give you good hints :)
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Dan, what a great idea I could put the rest of the accessories in one ?Y?· - Dave
vyper1

Post by vyper1 »

Dave have you got links to High res versions of your pics? Also do you run an accessories shop
New: 2017 1.6T Tekna same as below but Pearl Black, Hood Deflector, Sill Protectors
Old: 2015 1.2T Tekna, Gun Metallic, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Front Lip finisher, Rear Glass Finisher, Trunk Lower Finisher, Door Sill Strips, Mirror Trims, Mud Flaps.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

vyper1, let me know what pics you want and I will be pleased to serve you ?Y?S. No I do not run an accessories shop but I could do if the wife sponsored me, she is rich and so I just keep her QQ up to snuff and I thought I had retired - Dave